The Malkoff Front Porch

hamhanded

Enlightened
My mistake, I was referring to a single mode version of the SST-20 heads.

I do like multi mode but I wish it were more predictable.

IMG_1279.jpeg

HermodsRide

Newly Enlightened
I must be missing something. What changed?
My question as well.

Also another possibly silly question: A lot of these start at a voltage of 3.8 while most 18650's and 16340's I own (including the ones on the website) are 3.7. Is this a negligible difference?

Edit: Having read a little more, the max voltage is 4.2 for the cell.

NH Lumens

Enlightened
Fits around the extender like it was made for it👍

It's a perfect fit!

FWIW, I'm using the "large extender" as a grip ring - the battery compartment is long enough without it. The grip ring prevents the body from sliding forward in the hand when using an ice pick grip. The challenge has always been that grip rings and pocket clips usually don't play nice together - this combo does!

Megalamuffin

Enlightened
That's a great setup!

My md3 has the same malkoff extender for use as a grip ring, with a lumens factory clip and surefire style lanyard ring. Combined with the tricap it works consistently and easily with the roger's grip technique.

For me it's the perfect combo of an edc light that also is a great choice for the (unlikely but possible) role of use with a handgun.

IMG_6883.jpeg

I finally pulled the trigger on getting the 2x21700 adapter for 3D Maglite so I can run the M91T at full blast. Also added a complete MD4 host so I can try out 2x18650 too.

QMT93

Enlightened
I finally pulled the trigger on getting the 2x21700 adapter for 3D Maglite so I can run the M91T at full blast. Also added a complete MD4 host so I can try out 2x18650 too.
Can you provide me the link to the 2x21700 adapter for 3D Maglite?

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds like a plan to me! I'm glad I'm not the only one who's sent too much of their budget to the 'Alabama Gang' during the past week (too much for my budget, but not for the merch in question). I'm finally dipping my toe into the Malkoff pond for the first time. The good news is.....we should both be having some fun, so there's that!