• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired $urefire E2 Mini Turbo Head

Hack On Wheels

Enlightened
:paypal:for:

1x #16 Gray kit Surefire E2 Mini Turbohead - $49
2x Extra 1499 - $18

This is part of my order in your E2 Fire thread. Thanks!

crf

Newly Enlightened
Paypal sent, I'll take
#17 $urefire E2 Mini Turbo Head Gray kit
#18 $urefire E2 Mini Turbo Head Gray kit

49+49+4=102

Thanks, Mark G.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any chance we could get a version of this that will work with standard e-series Surefire/Lumens Factory bulbs and the e-series LED drop-ins?

I would love something like that on my Vital Gear FB3 and non-adjustable so that it's always in focus.

Last edited:

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
hi five, are you gonna make anymore bi pin sockets for these anytime?

Last edited:

naked2

Enlightened
Don't they both work the same? I didn't know lumens factory had an e-series led drop in.
The Veleno Designs LED fits in a stock SF head, whereas the LF one has its own reflector, and requires a LF head. Think of the same form factor as P60 drop-ins, but sized for E series; pretty cool!

dbleznak

Enlightened
dbleznak Paypal 50H542556X674713L
sent for # 23 black $49
2 extra bulbs $18
shipping to states $4
Total $71

JNORDON

Newly Enlightened

#20 Gray kit AVAILABLE

PayPal sent for Unique Transaction ID # 0VK998205A256635X

1 - Magcharger cermaic slug($38)
1 - MOP Magcharger reflector($36)
1 - Black E series 2x18500 body without tail cap ($34) +
1 - E2 Mini Turbo Head
Kit{#20} ($49) =
$157 + Shipping $7 = $164.00

dbleznak

Enlightened
Let me first start off by saying that I am new to the incandescent world but the allure of icans takes me back to my youth when every summer at camp, all I had was a chrome rayovac and some comic books to pass the time. Flash forward 25 years and here I am, a newly indoctrinated flashaholic discovering the frontiers of the CPF community. I'm finally ready for my first incandescent experience, and who better than FiveMega to be my first ... Listen to this ... I just got my E2 Mini Turbo head, and wow, I got really excited. I actually ordered the E2 mini turbo head without realizing that I needed a bi-pin socket, OH NO!! So I quickly went on the marketplace hoping that someone out there would help me out.. Dan McCormack to my rescue and sold me one of his!! Thanks Dan!! I loaded a fresh bulb into my bi-pin socket and screwed it all together with a big grin on my face, ready to enjoy the warm glow of incandescent goodness... and then I hear the dreaded sound!!! POP!!! The bulb blew and my new E2 Mini Turbo head looked like a white smokey mess inside. OH NO, WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!! So now, how do I open the head up so I can clean out the broken bulb and wipe the reflector clean? What a mess. Am I out of luck? Has this happened to anyone else? I don't want anyone to think poorly of FM and his great products. This was surely my fault and I know that I should have been more careful. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for listening

dbleznak
Dan Bleznak

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal: transaction: 4W486112YS332204E

for
1* gray Turbo Head - no kit, 40,--
1* int. shipping: 5,--
*1,04 for PP --> 46,8