Vape Lounge

ven

Flashaholic
Thanks Ven you have quite a collection yourself my friend. The box mods are Reo mods, they are a mechanical mod bottom feed dripper. The bottle sits inside beside of the battery and is connected to a tube that runs up to the 510 connector, the dripper (RM2) is drilled through the center positive connector. You press the bottle and it feeds the liquid to the deck of the dripper, when pressure is released from the bottle the excess liquid then returns to the bottle. So you have a dripper that you don't have to constantly add liquid to which is quite a hassle on the go. They are very well built and can take a beating. I run a 1ohm micro coil and cotton wick with VTC5 cells, its the only device I use since receiving the first. If you can get your hands on one its definitely a must have mod. Check out their website Reo mods.

I posted this in Vinhs lounge DIY liquid is worth looking into, you save a ton of money. Wizard labs is where I buy my supplies from make sure you buy quality products you don't want to inhale junk.

I buy my liquid from TW and patriot range(best they do and not cheap)and agree i wont buy cheap corner shop crap at $3 a pot:thumbsup:

Sounds an awesome mod,will look into it thank you:) hopefully will get a kit in week to start and been weighing up the kebo russion 91 to try. First expensive rebuild-able,just been watching vids and how its changed,no wonder i failed and gave in :laughing:

Looks a good tank to start,not cheap here at around $100 but eventually it will be cheaper than smoking :laughing:

Will get some use out of the turbo first though............

Will look into wizard labs,kit i was going to get i will pm you

Cheers again and love the liquid feed idea

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's a website custommodcreation that sells a really nice Kayfun lite clone. He has the airflow channel drilled out to his specs and really seems to have it figured out. I have bought several of them for my wife and they really work well. I build hers with a 3/32" 9 wrap micro coil and cotton wick, it's around 1.5 ohms. I buy organic cotton and boil it for thirty minutes and rinse several times after, it takes 48-72 hours to dry out. A little trouble but worth not having any cotton taste and a bag of it will last years.

ven

Flashaholic
There's a website custommodcreation that sells a really nice Kayfun lite clone. He has the airflow channel drilled out to his specs and really seems to have it figured out. I have bought several of them for my wife and they really work well. I build hers with a 3/32" 9 wrap micro coil and cotton wick, it's around 1.5 ohms. I buy organic cotton and boil it for thirty minutes and rinse several times after, it takes 48-72 hours to dry out. A little trouble but worth not having any cotton taste and a bag of it will last years.

Cheers for the tip,need to look into it a lot more reg cotton etc and wire thickness,will need a burner too(my little pocket Bunsen lighter might not cut it........not literally) :laughing:

Ideally i want as simple as it can be for rebuilding,even coils ready to go etc,more time it takes the less chance i will end up using,especially with kids always pecking :laughing:

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Left that part out, 28 gauge kanthal is my go to wire. Easy to work with and heats up quick, anything smaller or larger you will sacrifice one or the other. No need for the burner it will torch itself fine once you install it on the Atty and hit the button several times before wicking it. Search rip trippers, he has a ton of how to videos and pretty entertaining to watch. If you know what flavor liquid you want getting single ingredients may be your best route but for getting started on the diy liquid the kit will get you started and familiar with it. Make sure no kids are going to be around until you know you can be finished mixing. It's late I'm out.:tired:

fyrstormer

Banned
Good for you,well done:) its not easy,now its harder as i am a gadget freak :laughing: all these tanks and mods.............i am doomed. But there is light at the end of the tunnel as decreasing my nicotine levels,so i still have "the something to do with my hand" bit covered :laughing:
Fiddle with your flashlights instead. ;)

magellan

Honorary Aussie
The American Medical Assoc. as well as British experts have said they see little or no health risks. But I agree some more research would be good.

The main risks seem to be high current draw units like variable hot wire mods and unregulated mech mods since there have been some injuries when batteries failed.

Recently I was in a vape shop in Manhatten Beach, Calif. and the staff was quite well informed and professional. But Manhatten Beach is a fairly prosperous area of L.A.

Anyway, I'm not a vaper myself, just a layman who has been following this trend.

With luck the UK government may see sense and ban them completely until the health risks are investigated.Many of these so called Vape stores appear to be tun by dodgy looking characters and the radio adverts are glamorising the use of Vape sticks or what ever you call them.

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Brought one of my MM 789 home me to keep an extra eye on my IMR cells,also for flashlight use too

ven

Flashaholic
Had to spend another $70 on fluid too as my ordered stuff had not come today so stocked up on my patriot 30ml

Hopefully will have a kit by the weeks out.

Also await my kayfun/russian buildable tank to try out,got all the bits n bobs too so another try:caution:

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice Fluke! Steeping your liquid is key, some flavors require more time than others.

ven

Flashaholic
Cheers,so i believe,up to a couple weeks of which is why i have put it off,no patience,i just want to vape now :laughing: but i will try it out,will experiment and maybe no looking back. Also 2nd time at building....................1st time was so so wrong,watched vids,read up,should be fine now. I was doing it blind,had the coil glowing but useless

Now with the help of tube i will be the king of vape :laughing: not quite,just flavour n vape will make me :)

ven

Flashaholic
The vaporshark rDNA is great by the way:grin2:,solid using now, for a few days but boy do these 18650 cells get eaten,1/2 day i get the vtc4 ........forget it 2100mah is useless even at 16w(sweet spot i have found on the quad coil 0.9ohm).Efest 3100 20a cell along with the 2x 25r do a lot better.

Need a good IMR3400:devil::whistle:

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cheers,so i believe,up to a couple weeks of which is why i have put it off,no patience,i just want to vape now :laughing: but i will try it out,will experiment and maybe no looking back. Also 2nd time at building....................1st time was so so wrong,watched vids,read up,should be fine now. I was doing it blind,had the coil glowing but useless

Now with the help of tube i will be the king of vape :laughing: not quite,just flavour n vape will make me :)

That's how I learned watching you tube videos and practice. You'll master it in no time.

ven

Flashaholic
The girls had fun on my mods last night................crap phone pics as dark too

Both vv oddy and delta tank

vaporshark and kangertech turbo

As they only have lights,it certainly made them light headed at first,after that no stopping.

Missed postie..............so will collect my making kit monday afternoon now and give that a try:thumbsup:

Light it up

Newly Enlightened
Well just got my first set up today :D I am completely new to this so I hope I did well for my first shot. I went with a paragon clone and an aerotank mega. Also for juices I got 6mg Zombie Killer by fuzion vapor and some kind of cucumber mellon mint 6mg by high roller. They aren't bad I'm enjoying the flavor but I'm sure there is some other flavor out there for me that I just can't be with out. I'll post a pic soon of my rig and see what you guys thing for a newbie.

We were at the shop for like an hour trying out flavors and being shown various devices. If we weren't pressed for time I probably would have been there all day. It was hard for me to find a flavor I found satisfying at all. I'm sure there are tons of juices out there just have to find the one I really like.

ven

Flashaholic
Well just got my first set up today :D I am completely new to this so I hope I did well for my first shot. I went with a paragon clone and an aerotank mega. Also for juices I got 6mg Zombie Killer by fuzion vapor and some kind of cucumber mellon mint 6mg by high roller. They aren't bad I'm enjoying the flavor but I'm sure there is some other flavor out there for me that I just can't be with out. I'll post a pic soon of my rig and see what you guys thing for a newbie.

We were at the shop for like an hour trying out flavors and being shown various devices. If we weren't pressed for time I probably would have been there all day. It was hard for me to find a flavor I found satisfying at all. I'm sure there are tons of juices out there just have to find the one I really like.

Nice one light me up,i have a few mega tanks and think they are great,6mg is quite low so presume you have been on lights before,if your not getting the hit,feel like a cig then try higher mg like 12 or 14mg........even 18mg what ever works for you.Takes a little time to find the right spot,be it strength,flavour along with kit and W used etc etc etc.

Look forward to the pics:thumbsup:

I need to nip post office to pick my mixing kit up from TW so should go further than the bought stuff.Can mix pg/vg etc for more flavour or vape then and strength and flavour...........eventually getting it right :laughing:

Good luck with your kit:)