Vape Lounge

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
30mg nic?! You will have those ladies light headed. Nice pictures.:naughty:

Correction I just read 18mg 30ml.

ven

Flashaholic
:laughing: yeh only on 18mg ,the girls are on lights, so both go light headed :laughing:

BanditoPete

Newly Enlightened
When I started vaping almost four years ago, I was an almost 2-pack-a-day analog smoker. I started out buying ejuices at high nic content around 30-36mg. After a couple months, I went down to 24mg and stayed there for a couple years. Over the past year I'm now stuck at 12mg and it's a good compromise for me. I have tried 6mg, but it just doesn't do it for me with many juices.

I'm not the best DIY'er. Bought a DIY kit but was never able to get the flavors as I preferred so I practically gave up DIY. It's fun to experiment and go crazy sometimes and the materials needed are relatively inexpensive. I still have admiration for those who can craft really good tasting DIY juice. I still dabble now and then especially at those times when my wallet doesn't permit ordering.

BanditoPete

Newly Enlightened
Well just picked up the kit...................just where to start now :laughing:

Just a suggestion: start with a single flavored eliquid. It's much easier to do and your success rate will be higher. As you gain more experience with the various flavors, you can begin mixing two or more flavors. Seems tobacco flavors are the hardest for me to get right. If you haven't already there are some good calculators over at: http://www.steam-engine.org/

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is a lot of trial and error in diy mixing, so many combinations. I've got my all day vape nailed now but still experiment with making different mixes. Some I leave steeping for a month or longer before ever trying so it is a lengthy process. My all day vape only takes about a week and it's good to go, 4% peppermint, and 4% menthol flavoring a very simple mix.

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ven just got a email from provape. They have a limited edition titanium Provari with a flat top. Go ahead and buy you a couple of them.:D

ven

Flashaholic
Ven just got a email from provape. They have a limited edition titanium Provari with a flat top. Go ahead and buy you a couple of them.:D

Me too,so tempting and looks very nice...............,but tbh as much as i would have one for reasonable $$ i like my vaporshark,tbh i dont even think i will get a pro 3 ..................just not enough in it for me for the justification.

I have ordered a nautilus BVC tank to try out ............well i ordered 2 by mistake :ohgeez:but i can have another flavour going without the messing about:)

@BanditoPete-will see how i go,worse case scenario i just stick with the patriot range but for now i am going to do as you say and go for single flavours and not 15% as a tad too strong. Going to order some bubblegum and try that out to. Got quite a bit to try out and experiment with,i guess if i have not got it right with all that stuff i never will :laughing:

Think i just got carried away.............not like me at all:whistle:

Cheers:)

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Just a suggestion: start with a single flavored eliquid. It's much easier to do and your success rate will be higher. As you gain more experience with the various flavors, you can begin mixing two or more flavors. Seems tobacco flavors are the hardest for me to get right. If you haven't already there are some good calculators over at: http://www.steam-engine.org/

Love the calc and other options,saved to favs, cheers:thumbsup:

ven

Flashaholic
So lots of research.............."DNA board is the muts nuts" this that and the other and guess what............... :laughing: it stuck on 3.3v or 3.4v no matter what i set the W at:shakehead

So after such short use its gone back,refund of £155 and none in stock. As its USA made 2-4 weeks min wait..............Found somewhere else and i love the box mod so giving it another chance:) ..........app they are not making any more gun metal colours so black this time. So hopefully 2nd time lucky and should have device Tuesday and back to quad coil vaping:)

Oh and got some bubble gum concentrate..........very nice tbh,freshly made 30ml of 18mg juice.

Happy vaping ven

ven

Flashaholic
Well new vaporshark rDNA now black received BUT not instead of a vtc4 cell they supply a pany 3400 B ..................am i missing something here,high power unit with a standard pany cell. Unit is good for 30W hence why the original was sent with a vtc4..............So i have mailed them and told them the potential risks they could cause regarding safety(yes spoke to shop and all new devices do come with this cell).

With delta tank 1.4ohm(3x4.2ohm in parallel) and my own 25r cell .............

Prefer the gun metal myself,but as only making black now and change of cell they seem to be on form for wrong decisions.:confused:

Either way i do love the device and its certainly last chance saloon now,any issues now and its no more vaporshark stuff!!!

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ven, the model Vapor Shark I own is the one that has the internal lipo battery, super compact. I haven't keeped up with the new devices in a while do they still offer those or do they all use 18650's now?

ven

Flashaholic
Hi there KDM ,yes they still sell the original VS DNA ,then there is the rDNA which gives option of changing the 18650 cell(instead of lipo) or usb charge leaving cell in.

Now the rDNA has changed,original offered gun metal colour,now its henry ford(any colour as long as its black) .Also changed cell from vtc4 to pany 3400 but after a conversation with VS its been heavily tested and unless your going over 25W its fine app........

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I keep hearing talk about the Sony vtc4/5's not being made anymore. If so that's a bummer because they are awesome performing cells.

ven

Flashaholic
I keep hearing talk about the Sony vtc4/5's not being made anymore. If so that's a bummer because they are awesome performing cells.

I have heard the vtc5 are not and hard to get,if you can they are at a silly premium imo.
vtc4 should be easy enough though to get............

Reg the vaporshark,i think they have changed from vtc4 to pany B(good for 25w app after extensive testing)to now another cell.

I use 25r in my devides,good happy medium at 2500mah and A ,well priced too.
Also the efest 20A 3100mah and 35A 2600mah are not bad cells,the latter being the best choice of the 2.

Try the 25r,i find better than the vtc4 in mods and lights:thumbsup:

fridgemagnet

Newly Enlightened
Samsung 25r's are top performing batteries, and they have a long life before they hit the recycle bin. I hear good things about Sibeile too, and Torch's own.

I've only just come across this thread, which is great, as it combines vaping with flashlights. My two are Zebralights, and one Olight is off for repair.
Are there any Vapepit members on here? Or ECF members?
Just bought a Hellfire squnok atty, and want to get a Reo next. Mostly I'm into drippers.

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
ECF member <KDM> here, since buying my Reo mods I haven't used anything else. All the benefits of a dripper without the hassle of having to drip.

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm debating on trying vaping, but I'm a little overwhelmed by it all. I played around with a friend's e cig that was 10440 powered but I want something with a bit more punch but still be pocket friendly (18350-18500 IMR powered).

I rarely rarely smoke cigarettes but I enjoy the taste of vaping so I want to start on something with super low nicotine count.

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Reo 18650 is about the size of a pack of cigarettes. With the liquid and battery capacity you can moderately tape all day long. For comparison I posted pictures of a REO Grand (18650) and REO mini (18490) on the first page.

ven

Flashaholic
Not updated for a while,this is up to date.............but only good for today:whistle:

Cells i rotate,have a few of each

25r offer excellent value imo

Recently using the new LG as in pic

Good cells too,well priced again,i cant wait for 3500mah IMR to come out come summer.

Vaporshark rDNA30 is sold to a friend even though i did not want to sell it,so gave in,then bought an rDNA40 . Benefits,quicker charging,built in charge option(on top of usb) so now dont need the extra plug in card that fits under skin(its inside the shark).
Fluids,250ml mix of 50/50 pg/ag,100ml of juice for topping the 30ml bottles up,then i use the 30mls for topping tanks up.............like a vape chain :laughing:

Tanks in use and rotate delta 1/delta 2/subtank/atlantis

Delta 2 also known as subflow at TW,has 0.5ohm coils

Can adj each coil by opening/closing the vape holes............tbh a novelty and have fully open........

Tank is a pita to fill due to having such a large centre chimney

Only 3.5ml so req regular top ups:shrug:

Solution is the stainless tank

Has a needle point for accuracy,also the end of flask is a button and can be pressed to help fluid out

rDNA40 at 32W

Tend to use closer to 18-20W most of time though..............boy does it eat mah!!! I mean i can use a 2500 INR or IMR in 2hrs easy

Bought 5ml extension for the atlantis due to being a pita like the delta 2,req topping up too regular

I have the 20w curve(far right) as my car edv(every day vape)

Use the VS in work and house mainly......

Good 30w version that supports sub ohm available,now the 50w version with 4400mah battery,so good life too.

Trying to keep away from buying any more gear for now,trying to get moneys worth :laughing:

Just fluids/concentrates etc a regular cost but buy in bulk,then use the 250ml for holding my ready mixed fluids.