Ragnar66

Enlightened
3 d Mag with terra lux 1000 lumen drop in
SWM V10r Ti
Jetbeam RRT-3 1950

Last edited:

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF modded vb16 lowest low ever and 500 lumens with 18650. Works great on nightstand.

Thrunite 1C firefly to 250 lumens.

Fenix Lod with rebel led on keychain.

BullsEyeLantern

Newly Enlightened
Just one that stands head and shoulders above all others in terms of daily usage: My LD10 with red filter.
I have this thing during the night to help me navigate to my twin daughters' room ( 3 yrs 9 months ) in the middle of the night to help solve various types of crisis. It literally sleeps with me.

Kitchen Panda

Enlightened
1. Quark AA - about 70% of my daily use
2. Fenix HP11 headlamp - reading and dressing, household chores
3. Tie - either Illuminati CA1-AL or Fenix TK70 for the same reason...all that light out of such a little package.

Bill

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
My EDC lights tend to be in a constant state of flux as I look for something better. Currently it would be:

1. Modded Sipik SK58
- modded myself with 2.8 amp driver and XM-L T6. Also added small reflector, extra heatsinking, different switch. Filed down body for wider flood. The type II anodizing was looking beat up so I removed all the anodizing with Greased Lightning and polished it up. I have parts on order and plan to modify this light further with a custom programmed ramping driver, neutral XM-L T6 emitter and electronic switch.

2. Jetbeam RRT-01
. Probably to be replaced by my Jetbeam TCR01 when Going Gear gets around to shippping it to me (curses! no shipping notice today).

3. Sunwayman V10R
. My main EDC prior to the Jetbeam. Relatively small and bright with adjustable beam. Inferior to the Jetbeam though since the Jetbeam is smaller, brighter, throws further, has more spill, and holds a bigger battery.

sspc

Newly Enlightened
I can't seem to get past my 1st 2 lights. I have more lights but only ever seem to use my:

1- Eagletac D25LC2 (with lee filter installed for a tint in between neutral and warm) and
2- Zebralight H51F

My other lights mostly sit unused waiting for a chance.

2d279dc9.jpg

c84a6dad.jpg

tandem

Enlightened
1. SureFire 6P custom coated and bored for 18650 with a Malkoff M61 is far and away my most used light. I use it the most and like it the most.

After that, any of many could take slots 2 and 3 although I am very partial to a SureFire T1A Titan given to me by a very nice lady indeed. A C2 with another Malkoff module rounds out my top 3 list. There seems to be a trend there.

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
Interseting thread, cause I'm ready to sell off the lights I'm not using!

These are my three that's on me "every" night;

EDC; Maratac AAA on my key chain
On my belt; HDS Rotary in a Kydex holster and Malkoff HD XM-L in a TN11 holster (since I carry it every night the origional TN11 holster was on it's last legs, but I got a new one thank's to FlashKat).

Keeping on hand, just because and/or for loaners; TN11, V10R, EagleTac T20C2

Now I gotta figure out (from the few others) which ones to keep and which ones to let go, is the question?

Last edited:

Illum

Flashaholic
Fenix E05 [Eneloop AAA]
Surefire L4 modded with MCE warm [1x AW 17670]
Surefire M3 with Seraph single mode P7 turbohead [2x AW 17500]

While I have alot of other selections, these three tends to get used quite often. Guilt-free lumens probably has more to do with it though :)

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
I do owjn 3 LED lights, and have a 4th in the mail, but to be honest, I only really use 1 of them.

My Jetbeam BC-10.

I haven't used any others for weeks(6 weeks), even though I have another LED light that is 3 times as bright as my 270lu BC-10...