what is your WIFE'S edc light??

LightJaguar

Enlightened
My GF has an L2D CE I gave her after she saw the one I got for myself. I gave a Dexlight X1 to my best buddy and now his sister wants a flashlight too. I met a girl not too long ago and she was impressed by my Dexlight X1, she mentioned that she was interested in one. Now my mom recently asked for flashlight. I gave my bro a few lights I had no use for anymore. Oh yea and my GF's sisters are also interested in some flashlights.
This hobby is becoming way too expensive.

crocodilo

Enlightened
I managed to put a Vic Classic Alox SD and an Arc-P on my wife's keyring, plus a fauxton and a small paracord fob with her car key.

Patriot

Flashaholic
My GF sometimes carries her own 6P in her purse but seems to use the Nuwai AA clickie from Target the most often. She also has an Inova microlight attached to her keys.

Lightwave

Newly Enlightened
Keychain: Inova microlight clone modded with brighter LED
Purse: Nuwai .5w 1AAA - anything bigger wouldn't fit
Car glovebox: minimag with SMJLED for long runtime
Trunk: 3d Mag

She's actually used the keychain and purse lights.

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife carries a E1e Winelight in the purse. She has actually used it a few times, although it might only be when we go camping.

schiesz

wmirag

Enlightened
A Photon Freedom. She actually uses it a fair bit and has impressed the other moms on dark ladies-night-out and back-to-school nights.

W.

soffiler

Enlightened
EDC: Arc AAA-P on the keyring gets used frequently. Nuwai X-1 in the purse seems to be mostly out-of-sight, out-of-mind.

At home, both the 3D Mag's with MagLED dropins are considered "hers" as well.

When she really feels a need for light (such as, when taking care of the horses at her friend's farm and something goes "bump" in the night) she likes my Seoul P4-modded Coast Focusing Lenser. I may have to give her one of her own for Christmas.

Siskik

Newly Enlightened
My wife says there's no need, even though we live in rattlesnake infested rural North Florida. I dismantled our car's interior light and the trunk light, telling her I'm trying to save the bulb life. She carries the G2 now.

She loves it. :naughty:

greenLED

Flashaholic
OK, got tired of tuning her modded ArcAAA. I just bought her one of these. I'll see how that goes and get her something larger & brighter.
It's official - she loved that red L0D. First she liked the color, then she saw how much brighter than her old light it was, and then I showed her the multiple modes... I think I may have a closet flashaholic spouse. :crazy:

Her old ArcAAA is in my mod bin now (again).

Last edited:

Gatsby

Enlightened
My wife only manages a Photon Microlight - which she likes and uses every so often. She does not see the needs since I usually have a light on me (or two...).