What knife/knives do you EDC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

btothegu

Newly Enlightened
New member here, just my two cents. I've been carrying a Benchmade 940 for a few months now and it has really grown on me. I was skeptical about the price tag considering the issues that some folks have mentioned regarding a lapse in quality (poor grinding, uncentered blade...etc.); however -- and maybe I got lucky, mine was perfect right out of the box and I have had no qualms yet. It's light, aesthetically pleasing (to me), durable, and I gosh darn love playing around with that AXIS locking system :drool:.
I do have a measure of regret for not going with a ZT knife of comparable price value, but alas... that is my next venture.

Cheers!

ncgrass

Enlightened
Welcome btothegu! I just bought a 940-2 for myself. Which is carried alongside my hds 140. I think they can do a lot and the extra weight the hds brings is balanced out by the lack of it from the 940.

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome btothegu! I just bought a 940-2 for myself. Which is carried alongside my hds 140. I think they can do a lot and the extra weight the hds brings is balanced out by the lack of it from the 940.

I kinda like the weight myself!
9806a554b1ff10b5d44e2b39bcd5140a.jpg
9dbe07efd3dac0c0a141a753e4918efa.jpg

ncgrass

Enlightened
Nice blade! What exactly is it? I love the heft of hds, but in my work slacks it's feels heavy. Always in my bag though!

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is my Seamus Knives Irish Uber Crossover & Malkoff MDC SHO.

Last edited:

rizzie

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys, new member here and a formerly very active bladeforums member (back in 2010).

Currently I've been rotating a benchmade griptilian 154cpm and a benchmade 710 M390 for the past 3 months.

sometimes I pick a hinderer xm-18 3.5", a small sebenza 21 or my strider sng cc; they're grab ready on my desk

and I can choose from any of my other 80 knives in my pelican case... :)

My edb bag always holds a fallkniven f1 and a victorinox swisstool

Hi guys, new member here and a formerly very active bladeforums member (back in 2010).

Currently I've been rotating a benchmade griptilian 154cpm and a benchmade 710 M390 for the past 3 months.

sometimes I pick a hinderer xm-18 3.5", a small sebenza 21 or my strider sng cc; they're grab ready on my desk

and I can choose from any of my other 80 knives in my pelican case... :)

My edb bag always holds a fallkniven f1 and a victorinox swisstool

Hi rizzie, :welcome:

We'd love to see some pictures of you collection.

~ Chance

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow chance, new meaning to "brand loyalty ". What is it that you like so much about 47? Or you're just collecting in which case no explanation is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts