What knife/knives do you EDC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runt

Newly Enlightened
Those laconicos sure are nice. Maybe in a few decades I'll have saved up enough for one. A man can dream can't he?

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think that is a TimberGhost Hybrid II

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWxvgUKvAOM

Anyone know what this one is?

http://gearhungry.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Ti2-TechLiner-Pen-Blackwash.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

Thanks, exceptional talent there, to bad he's a scam: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...t-Custom-Knives-Problem?highlight=timberghost

I hope riverstone didn't catch any of that flack....nice piece though.

I don't know what the one you posted is but are there any more pictures? Looks interesting.

EDIT: I recognize that rocket logo...... IDK.....

Last edited:

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got my Spyderco Native 5 Lightweight yesterday, completing my current 1 knife 1 light (HDS) "collection".

Excellence in a lightweight package. If your intimidated by the potential "weakness" of linerless knives...... don't be. Thing is a rock. I'll break the blade before the lock or FRN handles.

Excellent EDC, Very stoked.

Last edited:

benchrest

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, exceptional talent there, to bad he's a scam: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...t-Custom-Knives-Problem?highlight=timberghost

I hope riverstone didn't catch any of that flack....nice piece though.

I don't know what the one you posted is but are there any more pictures? Looks interesting.

EDIT: I recognize that rocket logo...... IDK.....

It looks like he came through in the end, over a month later, and after a PP Claim was filed. Unfortunate, but things do happen. I don't know his reputation, but I do like the design.

As for the one I posted, that is the only photo I can find. I was looking at Ti Pens when this popped up on google images from pinterest. Hopefully someone can end my search! Cheers!

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
It looks like he came through in the end, over a month later, and after a PP Claim was filed. Unfortunate, but things do happen. I don't know his reputation, but I do like the design.

As for the one I posted, that is the only photo I can find. I was looking at Ti Pens when this popped up on google images from pinterest. Hopefully someone can end my search! Cheers!

I'll research it more tonight when I have more time. Im usually good at hunting things down and the rocket logo is a good start.

Also, I made a pretty bold claim, should have backed it up a little more. It was hastily posted after I read this thread as well: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...ce-with-Keone-Omega-TimberGhost-Custom-Knives

I wouldn't buy one. Just thought it fair to post as I don't want any members getting mixed up. Lust is a heck of a drug.

benchrest

Newly Enlightened
Wow, I honestly did not look up the maker, myself. Just the youtube video. That is sad to see. I am glad we have a solid community of excellent flashlight makers. Haven't had any issue close to that! I would agree with you that I also would not be pursuing his creations further and that's a shame.

I should add I have a Mark Terrell Hangnail in D2 with translucent green g10 coming in the mail! Stoked for that, if not overly practical :grin:

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
No go on the rocket. I just can't find anything on it and it's driving me nuts because I have seen it before...

****EDIT: To much TimberGhost.*****
That Mark Terrell is no joke! Be careful with that thing, looks like a liability. Note to self: Don't mug benchrest.... :aaa:

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
[h=2]
icon1.png
Re: What knife/knives do you EDC?[/h]

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by night.hoodie
LMAO, I have a similar defenselessness with the increased Spring-time exposure of ****. (And my cats stay indoors.)
benPDVc.png

Long lens and fast aperture mitigates, somewhat, but knives do nothing!

I'm a huge fan of spring time exposure to **** too.

Is that a bushtit or a tit in a bush?

benchrest

Newly Enlightened
No go on the rocket. I just can't find anything on it and it's driving me nuts because I have seen it before...

Yeah, that Timberghost guy is a flake, I saw a few more similar threads. As noted in one of those threads, super artsy types usually do have a few screws loose. As someone that has had the experience doing business with them ( not lights or knives ) they are sometimes just plain crazy....
That Mark Terrell is no joke! Be careful with that thing, looks like a liability. Note to self: Don't mug benchrest.... :aaa:

Thanks for trying, bud. Don't hesitate to let me know if you do happen to recall. I tried searching for ages with no luck. Still hoping someone may chime in eventually.

Lmao, not too many muggings in rural Sask, although the odd gopher has given me the evil eye when I am on their turf :grin: I am likely more at risk fondling it when it gets here than anything else.

I should say I edc a XM-18 3.5" CTS-XHP when not at work and a Spyderco Paramilitary 2 when I am.

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for trying, bud. Don't hesitate to let me know if you do happen to recall. I tried searching for ages with no luck. Still hoping someone may chime in eventually.

Lmao, not too many muggings in rural Sask, although the odd gopher has given me the evil eye when I am on their turf :grin: I am likely more at risk fondling it when it gets here than anything else.

I should say I edc a XM-18 3.5" CTS-XHP when not at work and a Spyderco Paramilitary 2 when I am.

Will do.

And those are 2 classic EDC's right there.

SVT-ROY

Enlightened
Some really beautiful blades you guys are rocking. I'm originally from California, you want what you could never have. I rock at least 2 autos. At work it's the microtech/boker AK, off duty is the microtech/benchmade otf or piranha. I got a few custom ostrich holsters from Ted Blocker for the Halo 5, just for dress. But soon it went full EDC. No joke look at the wear lol.

charlescuatan

Newly Enlightened
I'm currently edc'ing a Kershaw Cryo with a paracord lanyard and will get a Kershaw Link in the near future :)

NoisyPegasus

Newly Enlightened
Usually my Kershaw Swerve and folding tanto. I used to carry my Kabar on me all the time, but I don't like that it garners a lot of attention on a breezy day and my jacket is blown around. (I use belt keepers to keep it in line with my belt.) So if I have it on me, its sheathed and inside my day-out bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts