What knife/knives do you EDC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagle 1

Newly Enlightened
Hinderer xm21 bowie(utility), Emerson Super commander (blk blade) defensive, and a SAC

Driften

Newly Enlightened
I normally EDC a Chris Reeve small Inkosi
Inkosi.png

broog101

Newly Enlightened
My EDC for the last 10 years has been a Mnandi. I own a few now but this one is my favourite. I've customised it somewhat with my own carbon scales, titanium lanyard hoop, belt pouch system and added a couple of lanyard beads, the buffalo horn one I also made. Just need to add a decent tritium bead now.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some awesome CRK posted above. Love them all.
broog, how or where does one obtain this elusive "ti lanyard loop"? Please ration your knowledge with us. That is one awesome Mnandi.

broog101

Newly Enlightened
Sorry mate.... I made it myself. It was a real labour of love since it was the first time I had worked with titanium. My drills didn't work so I had to literally friction burn two holes in a sheet, then use a diamond disc on a dremmel to cut a rough strip around them, reshape on a belt sander, bend and polish.... Took about 4 attempts. Guess I'm just lucky it eventually turned out ok.

_nw

Newly Enlightened
I've been carrying this Seamus Knives Uber Framelock. It's nice and small and wearing well :)

%21m_uberframelock_03.jpeg

%21m_uberframelock_02.jpeg

%21m_uberframelock_01.jpeg

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been carrying this Seamus Knives Uber Framelock. It's nice and small and wearing well :)

%21m_uberframelock_03.jpeg

%21m_uberframelock_02.jpeg

%21m_uberframelock_01.jpeg
I love Jim's work!!! I have a small Cracked Uber, that I love, and had been my EDC for the last 4 years. It is great to see someone else who loves his work also!! Here is a picture of my baby when it was new.

_nw

Newly Enlightened
I love Jim's work!!! I have a small Cracked Uber, that I love, and had been my EDC for the last 4 years. It is great to see someone else who loves his work also!! Here is a picture of my baby when it was new.

Huzzah and well met! They are excellent pieces.

Repsol600rr

Enlightened
Everyday for the past 5+ years has been a spyderco chicago and leatherman s2 juice. Sometimes my delica 4 ffg comes along as well. For true beater purposes an old inexpensive gerber assisted. More knife required cold steel recon 1 clip point. My favorite though is a microtech oss cobra carbon fiber handles my brother got me for Christmas one year. Doesnt really get used but gets played with pretty often.

DRO4

Newly Enlightened
I use a recently bought Spyderco Para Military 2 for various tasks. I work on commercial ships and it helped me on numerous occasions. I don't take it with me when I go ashore though since I visit lots of foreign countries and don't know the legislation about knives and customs agents from Africa and most of South American countries can be very difficult about these items.

I carry a small Victorinox Swiss Champ in my backpack as a replacement for it.

Last edited:

Weld Inspector

Enlightened
Ontario RAT3 handmade Arizona ironwood burl scales (made by me) and cast bronze pit bull paracord bead on short lanyard horizontal carry inside the belt

Vitorinox one handed trekker

Cyphre

Newly Enlightened
Even after all that I have collected over the years, I still keep using a Kershaw Leek on a daily basis. Haven't really found anything that is quite as smooth or with a narrow, pocketable profile. Recently tried upgrading to a Kershaw Cryo II, but was disappointed in a number of aspects.

abizdafuzz

Newly Enlightened
I normally carry my Benchamde 940-1 for most uses and occasions and at work I always have my trusty 707.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts