What knives do you have incoming?

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Nothing's incoming, however, this what I have now. Maybe a Spyderco?

Customs:

Emerson
Pat Crawford
Alan Elishewitz
Hinderer
William Henry
Randall's

Productions from:

Hinderer
Vintage Emerson's
1990's Benchmade's
New and vintage Spyderco's
Strider's
SAK's
1998 Micro-tech
Chris Reeve

...and more.

Last edited:

PB Wilson

Newly Enlightened
I've got two Spyderco Mule blade blanks in MAXAMET on the way. Wow am I excited! They just went on sale this morning and I was on the horn to Golden Colorado bright and early.

A tester over at Bladeforums cut 3/4 of a mile of corrugated cardboard with one and it still sliced phone book paper!

3/4 of a MILE!!! :eek:

PB Wilson

Newly Enlightened
Koster W&SS neck knife. (FYI: I ordered it on 11/2/14, Only 1 update from this guy just a few days ago via forum. Actually, I gave up. I have no clue if I will ever get the knife. Needless to say, I will never order from him again.)

Koster has for years been behind schedule with his runs of knives. I've patently waited for a few and one (a full-flat ground 3V Bushcrafter) is one of my favorite knives. Frustrating to wait for though. I ended up getting that one when I got an email saying he had some leftovers and I guess I don't have a negative feeling about it like I did with the others I owned. I don't blame you in the least for never ordering from him again. Life's too short and now there are a good number of makers using 3V and crafting wonderful knives.

SubLGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just ordered an all black Kershaw Leek. Amazon price was substantially less than at Knifecenter..

Monocrom

Flashaholic
This technically counts..... A Kershaw Cryo.

Ironically, been quite awhile since I had a less than 3" bladed one-hander. Guess I'm overdue.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Okay, so; VERY excited about this one!!!

ESEE 6. But wait! Not just any ESEE 6. A semi-custom one. I could call it "custom" but not really fits. One of three ESEE 6 blades (okay, two since the most common one is sold out). Choice of several pre-made custom G-10 handle slabs, choice of regular plastic sheath (Boo! The ESEE 5 gets kydex right from the factory.) Or, custom kydex!

So yeah, went with the regular blade option but with partial serrations, towards the back of the edge. It was that or the clipped point version that I really wasn't into. Normally can't stand serrations, but on a wilderness knife; they do come in handy when processing wood for feather sticks. Plus, the serrated pattern is easy to touch up if needed.

Combination dark green and black G-10 slabs in a beautiful pattern. Plus, Kydex sheath in gunmetal grey with a nice thick leather loop on the back! Oooo.... Can't wait!

SubLGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Benchmade mini griptillian with OD handle and black coated blade on the way. My nicest knife for sure. I currently edc a Spyderco Dragonfly G10 or Delica VG-10 depending on my mood.

Edit - it arrived! I love it

DZvSkxO.jpg

I like that color combination of black + olive drab. The Benchmade Griptilian is now on my "want list". But with a combination sheepsfoot blade, because I prefer a hole rather than a stud for opening the blade.

RPB

Newly Enlightened
Being from the UK I ma staying within the guidelines so I have both a Red Victorinox Compact and Black Alox Pioneer coming this week. :)

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
CRKT Shizuka Noh Ken. Have its big brother already. Some of the best knives CRKT has ever made. The Otanashi scares the poop out of non knife people when I pull it out so going downsize a bit

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a NavEDC that will be on it's way to me, as of today!!

Monocrom

Flashaholic
VG1 Cold Steel SRK arrived just a little while ago. :twothumbs

Very underrated knife. Have no desire to get the current version with the ridiculous increase in price due to new choice in blade steel. So yeah, went with an older version and was happy to get it. Truth is I tried to track down a New Old Stock AUS-8 version instead. But that one was definitely too difficult. Fold one source for the VG1 non-laminated version..... And I jumped on it like a politician jumps head long into scandal!