What knives do you have incoming?

Poppy

Flashaholic
Thanks.
Actually the SP2 is my son's. Hopefully we'll play with it a little this weekend. I'm undecided, if I'll just take his when I go camping, get one of my own, get one that is longer, get a holster for the "Old Hickory", or get an SP8 machete.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
RAT-7 with custom G10 handle slabs, custom kydex sheath, and Leather belt loop backing for it originally made for another knife company that ordinarily is on a different sheath. Looks like I'll definitely be getting it before my BK9, with optional factory micarta scales, and a different custom kydex sheath for that knife. I'll give them until Dec. 3rd to contact me. But it looks like the folks at one custom kydex site are likely getting a Jeer, while the individual handling my RAT-7 order will be getting a Cheer. We'll see..... Oh yeah, another ESEE Zancuda. It's shipping with my RAT-7. Got one already, and in short order it has become my favorite EDC knife. Yes, even toppling my former King of the Mountain, my Spyderco Delica4.

redvalkyrie

Enlightened
I have a purple handled Spyderco Delica 4, Spyderco Centofante Memeory, and a Kershaw Launch 4 all n their way. My interest in knives recently reemerged when I bought Benchmade 940....then the 300...then a Military in 110 steel....and then...well, you get the idea.

nbp

Flashaholic
Piranha X, black with black blade. Sold my Spyderco Autonomy so I wanted to get another automatic in my pocket and the Piranhas seemed neat.

Poppy

Flashaholic
A Ka Bar leather sheath should be here Tuesday for the "Old Hickory"
Hopefully an Ontario Knife Company SP8 Machete will arrive today, to compliment the pair below.

Ontario Knife Company SP-2 survival arrived today, to compliment my OKC "Old Hickory" which is 40 years old this year.

bGRIdh7b2OxWowYxBqPV854xcPtL0A55q5wOfTQ6dUgB2sdo1l4XCzEMwjY83M11E91G1wRNCg=w1008-h770-no

The SP8 came in today!

fln55QDSMEJr5MRfrsRMwRbwplcnAXE66fLxTTeita7MdPNJw3RRMqzv85cXFPTiWjQHPrCovg=w1112-h770-no

Another picture for sizing:

9Mu1JDSAJQdaLNYZMY7Qg3IpD1Q2zJKYOyrE53efQBDeJwMtLBrYLI9kRGlQObD1avkM2IH3Vw=w1601-h706-no

Last edited:

Joseph08

Newly Enlightened
I am really looking forward to own a Hunter Spring Assisted Knife. The sharp blade with a smooth flipper really attracts me.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Latest version, manual open Benchmade Stryker.

Had one of the original liner-lock models back in the day when I was just a teenager. After awhile, my knife and I would soon be parted. Very unfortunate. That was decades ago, and yes; only recently have I had the chance to replace it. Latest version has Benchmade's Axis-lock. :thumbsdow

Anyone else remember when Benchmade literally made the absolute best liner-locks in the industry? Even better than what you found on custom-made knives back then. Then overnight, Axis-lock was introduced and literally all their best selling liner-lock models were soon discontinued one-by-one. All, except the Stryker. Eventually, it too fell. Only to be resurrected with an Axis-lock and thumb-stud openers instead of its original thumb-disks. Okay, the studs are an improvement. Glad I found one with an uncoated plain edge blade like my original.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought a cheap Hobo style Ka-Bar knife because I kept losing auctions on the Case hobo I actually wanted. : D

Masrock

Newly Enlightened
I have a Benchmade mini griptillian with OD handle and black coated blade on the way. My nicest knife for sure. I currently edc a Spyderco Dragonfly G10 or Delica VG-10 depending on my mood.

Edit - it arrived! I love it

DZvSkxO.jpg
Wow! Most beautifull knife i seen! Where you buy it?

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am getting another custom designed knife by 17 year old smith Wyatt Breese. This time I am getting him to make me a Sgian-Dubh.

Nimitz68

Enlightened
I picked up two Medfords directly from Greg at the NRAAM last weekend in Indianapolis. A TFF-H and a Praetorian T with blue anodized Ti hardware and George Washington graphic. Absolutely wonderful knives.

Last edited: