What LED flashlight is sitting on your nightstand?

Lumen83

Enlightened
Surefire kroma. The low red is perfect for getting around the house in the middle of the night without ruining my night adapted vision. And, If I need more light I just push the tail cap in further for high white. Perfect indoor flashlight in my opinion.

mickb

Enlightened
for a short while longer a nitecore EC4GT with a 40mm slip on olight red filter. I have gotten sick of fumbling the dual switches in the dark. Will shortly be a pflexpro C8 with hi/lo only setting programmed and FC. Even I can't screw that up under pressure.

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
An Inforce APL GEN3 on an HK P30 and an Acebeam K60.

Winnowill1984

Newly Enlightened
On my Side I've a Thrunite TN12, and on my wife's side a Sunwayman D40a. I like the idea of the glow tape. Might have to buy some.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
IMG_20170925_131003.jpg

These guys

F to R:
- an Elzetta Alpha 315 with a PowerTac tailcap that is set for low in nature call use, a sideswitch that insta-strobes all 315 lumens while I reach for my favorite flash/bang device.
- a SureFire EB1c for it's pencil beam to blind the kids who sneak in after curfew.
- a PK PR-1 because it goes everywhere I go and having it in the pocket of my jammies while sleeping is less than ideal.

squid8286

Newly Enlightened
A Surefire 6P that has the Malkoff 325 lumen head modification. I have other Surefires that are fancier and have higher lumens, and an Elzetta, (all of which I like a lot) but the old 6P with a Malkoff mod to it is the best all around flashlight I have. They are bright enough to make a decent weapon-mounted light, and they also make a great handheld light. For someone who once said "I would never spend more than about $25 for a damn flashlight," I have quite a few. I think I have four 6Ps that have the Malkoff in them. They are "workhorse" lights for sure.

dmattaponi

Enlightened
I have a few lights on or in my nightstand, but I consider the Thrunite TN4A my official "night stand" flashlight.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
P60 quadvn drop in sitting in a solarforce l2c host with a cooling head. : )
Nice! I like to flash my P60vn Quad XP-L HD 2 cell host Cryos Cu head on occasion. 4,300 L-words.

X45vn XHP70.2 at 25,000 loomins and stock Olight S2 Baton have been my nightstand lights for the past couple of months.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
IMG_20171128_215945.jpg

Added a FirstLight Tomahawk LE perp retina popper to the table.

I trained with the UI for a while before adding it to the 2am lineup. It has a kinda joystick thumb control set up that can do a few different things based on which portion of your thumb is pressing which button.

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Astrolux A01. A nice single AAA 4000K Nichia 219B 90+ CRI light. Three modes and a nice sub-lumen moonlight mode that doesn't wake you up too much or wreck your night vision in the middle of the night. And, it cost me about $5 lol.

I also have a Zebralight H502c L2 for reading in bed. It has a 4000K 85CRI Luxeon T in it and also has a nice moonlight mode.

I am surprised so many people seem to use such high power lights for nightstand lights. Especially ones that don't have a moonlight or at least a low low mode. For me, there is nothing worse then a bright cool white light in the middle of the night. I might as well just call off the rest of the nights sleep.