What rifle flashlight & glove is this?

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is unlikely that expensive fire-resistant fabric will be used for consumables such as gloves. Otherwise, the documentation for the gloves must indicate the standard to which the fabric conforms

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't worry if it is flame retardant. You can be on fire and still break through a window and machine gun people inside.

Attachments

• CD5691C7-C55F-496A-A8CA-D2385B034602.jpeg
    CD5691C7-C55F-496A-A8CA-D2385B034602.jpeg
    250.3 KB · Views: 45

DRW

Enlightened
depends, do you value your hand use?
Manual dexterity is very important in a tactical glove. Cut resistance and impact protection for the back of the hand is next.

LEO and Nuclear Security careers, never used nomex.

Do you wear a nomex glove in situations depicted in the video or other tactical use?

AstroTurf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Manual dexterity is very important in a tactical glove. Cut resistance and impact protection for the back of the hand is next.

LEO and Nuclear Security careers, never used nomex.

Do you wear a nomex glove in situations depicted in the video or other tactical use?
i useta... in the airforce

Reactions: DRW

hsinchong

Newly Enlightened
Those police officers were wearing plain clothes as they didn't have time to respond to a shooting attack in HK. Mostly the guys are issued with gear, however I don't know if some of them wears their own private purchase ones.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why is the dog muzzled?
Overseas trained K9's are considered 'hot loads' hence the muzzles. Needless to say, handler's don't take these dogs home, they live in kennels.
I've heard, if fellow officers get caught between handler and K9 in pursuit, offer your weak arm til handler can call off attack.. It's better than having dog clamp down on your crotch 🥴