What LED flashlight is sitting on your nightstand?

thagbert

Newly Enlightened
Ummm a Nebo Redline with variable beam. Provides a nice flood when I'm looking for stray kids around the house without blinding them. :twothumbs

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lately I've switched to using the Nitecore TM06vn for pretty much everything and leaving it on my nightstand at night. It's the newest light I have so it's fun to have that much power in such a small package.

JPA261

Flashlight Enthusiast
Elzetta Bravo with a high/strobe tail cap with the Raven Concealment pocket clip and Elzetta Alpha in case Bravo goes down.

smooth2o

Newly Enlightened
Nitecore EC21. It has a red light flashing mode that, when on, I can put it bright side down to see just a little red something coming through the crenelated bezel in the dark so I can find the light. It has a 1 lumen moonlight beam so I don't disturb anyone. I might mention it has a 960 lumen strobe in case I HAVE to disturb anyone. Then, if that doesn't do it, I have a Glock 26 next to it just in case the disturbed person doesn't go away. And, a cell phone to call the cops in case the disturbed person cut the wires. Not to mention the SOS strobe I can flash out the window at the cop car so he knows where I am, since he is scheduled to arrive 20 minutes after the crisis.

Last edited:

radiopej

Enlightened
At the moment it's the Olight M20 because of instant strobe and GitD tailcap. However, hooked up to the stand in a holster is a 4D Maglite that has a Terralux drop in. That's my "noises outside at night" light.

Last edited:

mbw_151

Enlightened
My HDS set to turn on at 0.6 lumens for normal navigation in the dark and a Surefire Z2 with Malkoff M61N for when things go "Bump". Two very different applications that require different lights.

Pete4638

Newly Enlightened
I have a Fenix LD22 and a Black Diamond Orbit LED lantern. The LD22 is a nice flashlight, though it is a bit long for pocket carry. I like how you can cycle through the power ranges without turning the light off. The Black Diamond Orbit lantern lights up the entire room, making walking around a lot safer and easier.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
have an swm d40avn. love the super low with a long press of the power switch since my little one has been sleeping with us lately because of some nightmares (his cavy is at the vet: i think he's missing him). i can turn on the light without blinding everyone and ruining their chances of returning to sleep. the throw on this modded version is outstanding. i still haven't caught the gremlin that's been taking the bricks off my garbage. whatever it is, it has sharp teeth since it's chewed a hole thru the lid.

jjp888

Newly Enlightened
A big 4d maglite.No need to search for other weapons if some one break into your house he he.........

ElBee

Newly Enlightened
I've got a Nitecore P12 if the needs for serious lumens happens to arise. My little O Light I3 EOS is with my keys and a couple other EDC items and is in reach as well.

Brightholzer

Newly Enlightened
A 3xC cell $20 Home Depot "Defiant" thrower. It's a floor mount model, not nightstand. Nightstands here get cluttered with other fodder like a lamp, alarm,............ and phones, other pocket flashlights, wallet, folder, hair thingies (not mine), water bottles (half mine), and occasionally a unwelcomed pet (hmmm).
The home depot light is not very supportive of additional tools for us two-handed humanoids but is also is large (tall) enough where you can not miss the proper purchase with one semi-conscience swipe of a arm. Nuttin exotic, it uses ******* of all common cells, but it works exceptionally well. And it is something I'm never going to "borrow".

Dknight16

Newly Enlightened
LensLight KO Ti (which recently replaced my Olight M20).

Last edited:

ryukin2000

Enlightened
LD41 is permanent night stand duty with turbo mode set. I usually use my edc for reading and other tasks. Usually rotate between sc62w and qpa-x.

Latest posts