What LED flashlight is sitting on your nightstand?

Dicaeopolis

Enlightened
Thanks. I just edited that post because I was trying the Thyrm, worked well, but decided to take it off. Grab the Elzetta to hold with pistol if needed and use the Malkoff LMH for most everyday tasks, it has clip and lanyard. Love that light. I too have the Hound Dog 18650. I use it at work a lot. That is on dresser with keys so I don't forget it.

ArazelEternal

Newly Enlightened
I dont have a dedicated nightstand light. I just take my P12GT out of my jeans pocket and put it on my nightstand before going to bed. On low mode its dim enough that it doesnt disturb others in the house.

toddcshoe

Newly Enlightened
A Tactical Performance 300lumen Hi and 50lumen Low flashlight I found at Academy sports. They had them on clearance for $15. 2x CR123 but I bored out the tube just a hair and was able to fit a 18650 in it. I have no clue as to the LED or anything else about it. I just know it works and will light up the room if I need it to or just help me find the bathroom without blinding me as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

HaileStorm

Enlightened
My old Olight S10 Baton, Fenix E05ss, Nitecore MT06MD, Lumintop Tool AAA's in aluminum and copper versions and a Thrunite Ti3 XP-L.

I mostly use the Ti3 for night bathroom duties since it's got a moonlight mode.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
I realize this might seem a little excessive to some, but next to my bed are:
BLF Q8
BLF LE Kronos S2, BLF LE Kronos S3
FourSevens SS MK II Turbo(GoliathVN),
Surefire 9P with G,G & G defensive bezel,
Maglight Dx4(for use as a club, not a light)...
Astrolux Copper K01
Convoy Silver S2+, illuminated switch
ThetaSigma 18650
Manker E02
Then at my Valet at the end of the bed: Firefly, Reylight Pineapple, Copper Lumintop Ant, PK Pocket Rocket. Down the hall in the bathroom is my trusty Olight S10.
Oh Yeah, attached to the gun case just under the bed is my Surefire E1 so I can see to unlock the case or need to reload(I think I have practiced so much that I can get the case, unlock case, unlock trigger lock and load all in around 60 seconds from a dead sleep)...Just because your paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you...
In the other rooms of the house there are quite a few more lights...I'm thinking there must be a way to create an 18650 multicell carrier that could be designed to double as a fragmentation grenade with timer so as the crook breaking in runs away I can toss it at him-when the authorities arrive I can truthfully say "I guess he didn't realize the danger in mishandling lithium batteries....

Last edited:

OEOE

Newly Enlightened
Right now I have an emisar D4vn, D1vn, D1Svn, olight m20x, H1R nova, acebeam ec50II, rofis TR15 and on the floor next to the bed I have an acebeam K60vn and a 3xD maglight mainly as a blunt instrument.

Bucur

Enlightened
Olight X7 Marauder. 3 lumens come in handy for visiting the bathroom with dark adapted eyes. 300 lumens bounced at the ceiling provide sufficient illumination without having to reach out the wall switch. The batteries last for ages, alternating between these modes. When I occasionally feel the need to check the backyard and/or the street, mega lumens are at my disposal.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got rid of my nightstand a few days ago, because it was too small for my flashlights. I put a coffee table alongside my bed, instead. Current bedside lineup: Acebeam K75Vn, Imalent R90TS, Acebeam X65Vn sample #1, X45Vn.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
this one,

CInUOsP.jpg

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Malkoff single AA with Surefire red filter.
It stretches the rubber head of the filter just a tad bit but, man it's the nicest low low and in red absolutely WILL NOT overwhelm night adapted vision.

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
The use of flashlights as anything other than light sources, hand warmers, or (if powerful enough) a heat source for cooking is discouraged here on CPF. Editing your post would be appreciated. :)