What to get next? Thrower or Titanium EDC

BagmanOz

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,

I've been lurking for a while and decided it's time to join this great community.

I live is Oz and currently have a very modest flashlight collection by CPF standards consisting of the following:
Wolfeyes Raider (my first expensive torch years ago)
Jetbeam M1X
Jetbeam 3M (like this torch for it's low low mode, although it is an old model)
Jetbeam Jet3 Pro BVC (have 2 of these for cycling, although one has been shelved due to being stuck on low mode....:mad:)
Quark mini123 (great little back-up)
Sunwayman C20C (My current EDC)
Eagletac G25C2 MkII (great light!)
Sunwayman V60C (I really like the control ring on this model)

My question for you guys is I have been given the OK to buy another LED torch :twothumbs and am not sure what get.....
I don't need anything in particualr but more toys are always fun.

I have a budget of $200 and am trying to decide if I go with either:
Bigger thrower (new TN31 loooks tempting or I'd love one of Saaablusters creations....), but still easily carried.
or
Titanium EDC (some look good but nothing I have seen so far really grabs me)

(I am not keen on a flooder, C20C covers that off sufficiently for me when walking at night as I usually have at least the Eagletac with me if I need throw)

Any ideas, thoughts or suggestions greatly appreciated.
Oh and happy to buy online but shipping to Oz can chew the $$.

BagmanOz

DTF

Enlightened
Picked up a Deerelight Nightmaster (aspheric lens) and have become an instant fan of the aspheric lens format.

With the Nightmaster, the lens can be easily removed which then turns this epic aspheric thrower into a artifact-free mule.

Had my eye on the aspheric lens from Saaablusters but I don't think that it can take different pills like the Deerelight.

Ended up the Deerelight because red and green pills are easily available from the mfg.

BagmanOz

Newly Enlightened
I'd love to get both but the budget won't allow it, kids need new uniforms to go back to school next week $$$.

Can't decide...

Norm

Retired Administrator
You have lights you can EDC, get the TN31. The Quark mini will be a fine EDC.

K Mart and Big W have cheap Scool uniform options.

Cheers Norm

BagmanOz

Newly Enlightened
Good point Norm.
I am leaning to the TN31. I guess I could get the TN31 now and wait and see if any of the new EDC sized model being released in 2013 grab my attention later in the year.

Cheers

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good point Norm.
I am leaning to the TN31. I guess I could get the TN31 now and wait and see if any of the new EDC sized model being released in 2013 grab my attention later in the year.

Cheers

Make sure to get the new one, the XM-L2 version :) 165 bucks shipped.... sweeet! :)