What was the last LED light you purchased and why?

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jet I V.3 (OD & smooth eflector) I had been looking at a JETBEAM for a couple years. When Bug Out Gear had a sale, I added my CPF discount. It was too good a deal to pass up.

I have a few 18650 lights and quite a few CR123rCR123 lights so the POWER of 14500 in a AA size and (AA alk compatable) is very appealing.

Last edited:

Q8iGunner

Newly Enlightened
I re-entered the led flashlight world recently after googling and finding this amazing place called CPF.
I have already had many of the energizer's, mag led conversions (nite ize) and dorcy's That I bought locally from stores here in Kuwait, but when it comes to other brands we don't really have access to these flashlights as much you do in the USA so I had to order online and I barley found some sites that accepts foreign VISA's. Long story short I bought three lights at the same time

EagleTac M2XC4
Nitecore D10 SP
iTP A3 EOS Upgraded

I really I'm pleased with all three but I'm amazed by the A3 EOS and D10SP especially the A3 because the size/output just make me smile.

Now I have 14 items on my wish list including batteries (eneloops and AW's) chargers (Maha and IPC Pila) and various flashlights that I like what I read about all thanks to CPF (I have to find a second job because of you guys)

But I'm a happy man now that I got my lights

Thanks you CPF'ers

Last edited:

Dark Laser

Newly Enlightened
I just bought a Fenix L0D Q4 (Olive) (under 30€) - I wanted a powerful but small light. It will not really replace my E01 which I always carry, but complete it in terms of output :naughty:

Well, another reason was - hear, hear: FUN :devil:

fishx65

Enlightened
Just ordered three polished stainless aaa Maratacs cuz you guys won't stop talking about them!:shakehead

JonN06

Newly Enlightened
I just got a eagletac p100c2 on the way to me from the market place. It was a great price, and a stepping stone until I can pull the trigger on a surefire.

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened
I just HAD to have a Ra Clicky after reading glowing reviews here. It should be here tomorrow!

Couldnt pass up the Jet III M on sale (plus the summer promo) from bugoutgearusa either!

kazkut

Newly Enlightened
just bought a magcharger and quark aa2 tactical.

needed a good thrower for checking on the farm, and a good pocket light with low and high for battery life, that could go with me places without forgetting about it and being so big.

stephenatl

Newly Enlightened
Just bought 2 itp a3 eos and a Dereelight C2H....which is my favorite light right now!

Ropes4u

Newly Enlightened
Mini AA - because I didn't have one and I wanted it.

Mag 3D LED drop in off ebay - accidentally discovered I "needed" one while cruising the forums.

BRO

Newly Enlightened
Tk-45, have no real good reason to buy it- other then I wanted it. Looking forward to receiving it...