Votes: 80 33.1%
  • D10

Votes: 114 47.1%
  • LOL.Both

Votes: 57 23.6%

• Total voters

regulator

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought the D10 since I recently acquired 2 small CR123 lights that I like very much - the BitZ and the IncenDio.

This will be my primary AA light and I may end up having to sell my NDI. I hate having too many lights that I like because it makes it hard to justify not using a nice light. I typically try selling some so as not to have too many sitting unused.

Last edited:

ykb

Newly Enlightened
I opted for the D10 because I haven't found the ideal AA torch yet. I hope it has NDI-performance and build quality. Smooth head and non-flaky switch are also essential !
No need for me to get another CR123A torch atm - Fenix P1D Q5 is perfect size, power etc ! :twothumbs

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast
I chose the EX10. A little more pocket friendly and I like the stainless bezel. Wish they had a clip or some kind of anti-roll tho. Also, I want to see if it can knock the IncenDio off it's pedestal. I've grown attached to that light. :)

yalskey

Enlightened
I got the D10 because the brightness on the ex10 wasn't any better. True, its smaller and has a longer run time, but the pragmatic ability to be able to use a standard AA is too hard to turn down. I just hope its better build quality than my NDI which was defective on arrive and was nowhere near as bright as my P2D Q5 which is roughly 130 lumens out the front.

patycake57

Newly Enlightened
EX10 for me. Looking for something to replace the P1D. But I put both down because I'm pretty sure that is what will happen....

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
I only picked up the D10 just because they both are essentially the same light.

I've been on a quest to pick up a nice AA flashlight ... I think this might be it.

Zeige

Enlightened
I ordered the D10 for now, wanted the versatility of AA. I will end up getting the EX10 soon though.....:D

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
I preordered a D10 but after seeing pics and 4sevens video I preordered an EX10. You know what we say about buying both...:thumbsup:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
I preordered a D10 but after seeing pics and 4sevens video I preordered an EX10. You know what we say about buying both...:thumbsup:

I'm on the same boat. I ordered a D10 this morning, now after watching the youtube video, I'm deciding whether I want the same exact light in CR123a format. :thinking: *sigh* too many lights, too little $$$

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll definitely buy the 18650 version. :poke:

But I'll probably go for an EX10 first... though if I can find the cash I'd likely buy both.