What's your EDC, Go-To, or favorite knife/knives?

dmanuel

Newly Enlightened
My go to camping/bushcraft knife is a Fiddleback Forge Camp Muk or a Fiddleback Bushcrafter. The Camp Muk is in emerald burlap or tangerine Burlap and the BC is in sapphire burlap.

MukTrio_zpse354558b.jpg

PC130004_zps5b0ed94e.jpg

And on rare occasions it will be one of their more standard Nessmuk's

P9060287_zps6dbfe10a.jpg

SVT-ROY

Enlightened
You know it's Halo for the win, in one of the ostrich holsters Ted Blockers did up for me. This is for big problems, I almost treat it like a side arm.

Andy the Aussie

Newly Enlightened
This a great thread! I love old slip joint Campers, Stockmen and SAKs, as well as modern tactical folders, traditional and modern fixed blades, autos, etc.
And as Andy said, it's good to keep a few Busses close by...

(I forgot to include my CABS in the photo!)

Stay sharp,
Bob

That is a great looking bunch of Busse blades mate !!!!! I try not to put all mine in one picture in case the Mrs sees it... ;) LOL

Just finished putting a fresh edge on a DSSF I bought a little ago. Previous owner had tried and was a bit rough about it. Took a good bit of time on the belt to get it right !!!

Just bought a new camera and was out trying to get the hang of it, the first pic was day 1 and needed more practice...

I was getting better by Day 2 ... ;)

Last edited:

kensington

Newly Enlightened
I went from a bunch of cheapies to a BM mini-grip - Spyderco Resilience - Ontraio RAT 1 then I went big (for me)

DSC_1611copy-XL.jpg

ZT 0566, so happy. EDC'd it for about 8 months then I found one of these used for a decent price and had to pick it up

ZT%200350-X2.jpg

ZT 0350. Love it!

EDC these 3 items 22'ish hours a day (except Sunday).

DSC_3710copy-XL.jpg

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
I generally carry a Kershaw Burst and Victorinox Tinker. Many times a Leatherman gets added.

The Burst, at less than $15 is easily replaced, if lost or damaged. I always keep a few extras.

While I have good Benchmades, Spydercos, Cases, etc, I had grown tired of them getting loaned out and coming back damaged, or worse, not at all. I generally do not like to loan my knives out, but at times I need to.

riverstoneflyfishing

Newly Enlightened
Monday load out!
Burchtree Tangent
Rhino outfit Rubicon Al 45
Leatherman Tread
Eagtac D25c TI Modded by Vihn54
USN Hate Coin
Tactical ChapStick

2f4e752b94bac0436d3aa6d9c54ed3ca.jpg

lachesis

Newly Enlightened
I spent a few years trying out various different knives. Finally, I settled on a Benchmade Griptilian with a drop-point blade. I also have a Grip with a Tanto blade in the car. Since I moved to the west coast, I've been using a more light-duty knife, my Spyderco Sage. S30V is sure hard to sharpen, though! It's also developed a couple of nicks in the blade - I need to send it back to Spyderco for factory sharpening.

I also have a Swamp Rat Ratmandu in a cheap eBay kydex sheath that I don't quite EDC, but it sure is a nice knife.

I'm happy to post pics if anyone wants to see, but a quick Google Images search will show better photos of all of these than I could ever take. :)

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been carrying my Seamus knives Cracked Uber, since it's arrival, and rides in my right front pocket. My Kershaw Cryo has been in my left front pocket. My Strider Dog Paws PT CC ALWAYS rides with me in my wallet.

Last edited:

dhunley1

Enlightened
Favorite folders for EDC.

Spyderco Native 5 G10 and SAK Cadet.

Favorite fixed blade for EDC.

ESEE Izula II.

Favorite belt knife.

Fiddleback Bushfinger.

Favorite general camp knife.

ESEE-6 with TKC scales.

subinoob

Newly Enlightened
My favorite edc knife is currently my benchmade mini reflex auto. It does everything I need it to do.

cyclesport

Enlightened
My Strider Dog Paws PT CC ALWAYS rides with me in my wallet.

A Strider PT in your wallet :huh:....Really! You must always be sitting at an angle? I'm not sure even George Costanza could pull that off?

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
A Strider PT in your wallet :huh:....Really! You must always be sitting at an angle? I'm not sure even George Costanza could pull that off?
Front pocket wallet carry. It is a wallet made by Bill of Bill's custom cases.

riverstoneflyfishing

Newly Enlightened
1216165809697368b0ad70860de4c306.jpg

For EDC any of my 3-3.25" blades, but if I could only choose one it would be my Neon, mainly because im not to worried about abusing it!😮😂

the_black_tie_diyer

Newly Enlightened
Hi!

Here are two of my favorites from the couple of knives that I have kept over time.

Folding knife, locking, (damascus blade, mammoth ivory, MOP inlays in the back) made by late Master-Smith Hugh Edward Bartrug, may he R.I.P. This knife was featured in the Jim Weyer book series: "Knives: Points of interest".

28855751cm.jpg

And a Scagel style backlock folding knife (forged carbon steel blade, jigged bone, ag arrowhead) made by Journeyman-Smith Mace Vitale.

28855743pb.jpg

___

These are re-posts from the Knife & Light thread and one new picture.

29478537il.jpg

29478535vi.jpg

29480103ap.jpg

Flashlight by "Mac's Customs" it's one of the "unique Surefire's". Custom knife by German knifemaker D. Hoelter (damascus/ san mai technique, mammoth ivory, brown mallee). Hawk by ATC.

29478538qk.jpg

Older Surefire E1B, "Unique Surefire" by "Mac's Customs". Strider Knives SnG, Spartan Blades Enyo, ATC Hawk.

Lot's of memories attached to quite a bit of that stuff.

Kind regards,
Oliver

Last edited: