What's your EDC, Go-To, or favorite knife/knives?

HaileStorm

Enlightened
I can't imagine the PM2 being as comfortable in the pocket as the 940.
That's true, it's not as slim but I needed a more capable knife. And the blade profile is more useful for my purposes. I do have other folders that are slimmer than the 940 that I can take with me as a gentleman's knife so I didnt really need the 940 as much as the PM2.

That said, I see myself getting the 940 or the mini griptillian in the future.

mcm308

Enlightened
In my younger days, I use to carry big bad folders. Spyderco militaries, Gerber A/F folders, a Benchmade Adamas, quite a few others. As Ive gotten older, I find all I need is a good SAK. I happen to like the Alox and current EDC is a Harvester and has been for a while. I keep a Swisschamp in my kitchen, cant tell you how many times I use it. I have a Ranger in the garage.. and a few more new Alox's on deck for EDC when I decide to swap out. But I really like the Harvester!

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
For clipped knives I keep coming back to a serrated H1 dragonfly. Just a great little cutter that weighs nothing and requires zero maintenance. I have a Spyderco Salt 1 serrated in all black if anyone is interested. It's been discontinued and I know some folks like this older style handle better. PM me.
Spyderco Dragonfly

Kalsu

Enlightened
Lately it has been my Osprey Knife and Tool mini mamushi and Chris Reeve small inkosi insingo.

TyZIysU.jpg

Burgess

Flashaholic
For the past 7 years,
I've carried my Victorinox Tinker in back pocket.
(note: this is not the Super Tinker)

I've used it several times a day,
probably EVERY single day !

So incredibly handy and useful !

:twothumbs

Vemice

Enlightened
I have found that the mighty little Manbug does 99% of what I need.
Also nice in the pocket.
oi8hsG3l.jpg

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Still rocking the Ontario Rat model 2 as my EDC for several months now. It just does everything I need it to.

flatline

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still rocking the Ontario Rat model 2 as my EDC for several months now. It just does everything I need it to.

This was one of my favorite knives until the rules at work were changed such that blades could not exceed 3 inches in length.

Since then I've stuck to SAKs on work days. I still carry the Rat 2 occasionally on the weekend.

--flatline

drexter

Newly Enlightened
My current favorite is Spyderco Delica because it is thin and light. Very useful for various cutting tasks.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
My current favorite is Spyderco Delica because it is thin and light. Very useful for various cutting tasks.

If you want something thinner from Spyderco, try their Centofante 3 model. One of, if not the, thinnest bladed Spydercos ever made.