Whats your next V54 Light going to be??

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the R50vn but wanted something with even more throw. I like the size and recharge abilities of the EC60 but also like the fact the T25 would sit at the side of my bed as a flashlight / home invasion tool [emoji4]. Would have to buy batteries and charger though.
I suppose the L6 is a cheaper alternative.

I initially ordered the EC60vn but changed at last minute to R50vn and am not disappointed.
The EC60vn would certainly fulfill the nightstand duty superbly. It also has a true moonlight mode for bathroom trips. It's turbo mode is even more blinding than T25vn.

The thing that T25vn has going for it is the ability to hideaway in any pocket.

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
The EC60vn would certainly fulfill the nightstand duty superbly. It also has a true moonlight mode for bathroom trips. It's turbo mode is even more blinding than T25vn.

The thing that T25vn has going for it is the ability to hideaway in any pocket.

I don't think you can hide the T25vn in any pocket........ are you thinking TX25Cvn? Big difference....... literally.

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I know he has a TX25Cvn, he must be hiding the T25vn in his pocket in his pictures. That's sneaky....

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey wimmer when r u expecting to received your 6xlvn??

Not sure. There's a message on the 6XLvn page at Sky Lumen that reads... THIS LIGHT TAKES FOREVER TO BUILD. PLEASE DO NOT RUSH. THANKS!

I put "hurry up" in the comment box though so that should speed him up a little.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure. There's a message on the 6XLvn page at Sky Lumen that reads... THIS LIGHT TAKES FOREVER TO BUILD. PLEASE DO NOT RUSH. THANKS!

I put "hurry up" in the comment box though so that should speed him up a little.

Ok i want to see beamshot before i buy.

Wendee

Enlightened

:crackup:That's hilarious! I really 'lol' when I read that. You're funny, Wimmer.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok i want to see beamshot before i buy.

Ok I'll definitely post some beam shots. I'm thinking it's going to be the perfect "in between" light... like when you're too close for a high Lux thrower, but you don't want a wide flooder either. My mind is seeing 6,000 lumens and good throw in a light that has a perfectly focused beam with a pleasing tint. :drool:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
:crackup:That's hilarious! I really 'lol' when I read that. You're funny, Wimmer.

Wendee I almost really did put hurry up in the comment box, just to make Vinh laugh, but I was afraid Wayne might put my order on the bottom of the pile. Wayne is a cool dude but his sense of humor is more in line with Bella's. They both love Scooby Doo but whenever a car pulls up outside it's all teeth and slobber.

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wendee I almost really did put hurry up in the comment box, just to make Vinh laugh, but I was afraid Wayne might put my order on the bottom of the pile. Wayne is a cool dude but his sense of humor is more in line with Bella's. They both love Scooby Doo but whenever a car pulls up outside it's all teeth and slobber.

Ya, don't mess with Wayne, he works on the lights with Vinh.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast

That should work. :)
Actually Wayne is hard at work making a non battery model for you. :poke:

Last edited:

Lumenwolf

Enlightened
I AM THINKING OF TX25Cvn!

Thank you for finding & correcting my error, Mike!
20 de-merits for me! :(

Haha, do you have the T25? It would make an awesome club as well as a super bright flashlight [emoji6]

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your welcome.. Here is the pic of g25c2vn.. I like this light.. This light doesnt use traditional spring contact, which is a plus for me... Lense is easily replaceable.