Where did all the oldtimers go.

nbp

Flashaholic
Keep in mind many thousands of spammers have registered and been banned but they still have a number. So that doesn't tell the whole story. But if you're old you're old! Lol

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
Considering member numbers are over 400k now (I think) to have a member number around even 4000 puts you into a group of only 1% of the population here, which now perhaps graduates you from old timer to "ancient"?. :huh:

My number is 802 what would that make me :sick2:

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I'm ancient? I lost my "old timer" designation? :) I have a low number but not as low as Dano.

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was just thinking about the great Bulk exile/movement/exodus, that I never really understood/got the full story/drama, and trying too explain it to people in the real world. It did not go well...

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
I was just thinking about the great Bulk exile/movement/exodus, that I never really understood/got the full story/drama, and trying too explain it to people in the real world. It did not go well...

Best not to rehash this occurrence, as it can lead to off topic discussions.

Bill

Anglepoise

Flashlight Enthusiast

I arrived a few years after you and by that time Bulk had gone...... and set up his competing website. Shame, because he made some very nice lights and was responsible for introducing side switches on an LED flashlight.

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Join Date 12-19-2004

I have no idea where to see what my "Number" is, - it's not in the profile section or "about me". It's not that low so I am not worried about that.

But it has been almost 14 years.

I have gone through two major life changes over this period.

I had no idea in December of 2004 I would get married, have a child, get divorced and engage in a bitter custody fight for 7 years that I would first lose and then win, but not before losing a truckload of funds and half my sanity and health. Then I became a single parent.

Life is what happens when you have other plans.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Join Date 12-19-2004

I have no idea where to see what my "Number" is, - it's not in the profile section or "about me". It's not that low so I am not worried about that.

But it has been almost 14 years....

If you are interested to know, I think you are #7366.

I think any of these with 4 digits or less is rather low indeed....