• Bezel-Up/Down wvaltakis2 titanium clip

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • An old HDS Clip found a new home

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • I made my own beauty

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Something from the Parts Box, or other

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • It can roll off a cliff before I screw on a clip.

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingSmono

Enlightened
I got the dremel out and went to town on my stock clip. I had a Arc 4/HDS style on my light but it just wasn't doing it for me. I could never find a comfortable hold with that clip on and I didn't care for where the clip made contact with the light in the waist of the light. You couldn't unscrew the head for battery change out or customization without taking the clip off. So I cut my stock clip so that it was the same length as the head and used the dremel to decrease the width. Now I can unscrew the head no problems and since the stock clip is so low profile it rests in the hand real nice. I vote for a stock design similar to this! :twothumbs

Wow, that looks great! :thumbsup: I might try that when my newly ordered Clicky arrives. What's the easiest way to bend the clip once you've cut it to the desired length?

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just used my vise and pliers to make the bends. Pretty simple really. My paint job didn't turn out so smooth so I think I'll probably refinish it some time. Thanks for the comments guys!

nbp

Flashaholic
I use the black stock one. I have a shiny one, but it's awfully shiny. The black one is more subdued. I really like how well it works, but I don like that it's so hard to take the light apart and put it together with it on. A clip like signalpricks shorty clip would be perfect! It looks good, functions nicely, and it's cheap. ;)
:paypal: