who wants to join me in my trip to katmando?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
for real we get covid undercontrol and a week latter we are in war . im leaving i have a van and its a rv lol ps katmando is a ficitnal place

3_gun

Enlightened
Kathmandu, officially the Kathmandu Metropolitan City, is the capital and the most populous city of Nepal with 845,767 inhabitants living in 105,649 households in 2021 and 2.9 million people in its urban agglomeration. Settled:723 BC

Sadly there is no getting away from what the "woke" did to us in 2020, even going to Katmandu

Kathmandu, officially the Kathmandu Metropolitan City, is the capital and the most populous city of Nepal with 845,767 inhabitants living in 105,649 households in 2021 and 2.9 million people in its urban agglomeration. Settled:723 BC

Sadly there is no getting away from what the "woke" did to us in 2020, even going to Katmandu

Cheers had Cliff Claven. CPF has 3_gun. 👍

raggie33

*the raggedier*

well i do most things we im not sleeping. i learned.never to drive while sleeping luckly.me and thr famiky are ok i woke up right when i entred the parking lot.and me and fsmiky made it to walyworld

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wish there was a place to go away from what I'm dealing with. Just filed for disability. Dealing with the worst neurological symptoms. Still don't know what is wrong with me. I think my worst day in life so far was when I was on the phone for the disability interview. Phone in right arm shaking and jerking violently, left arm wrestling the right arm into submission, while my torso was twisting back and forth from the chorea. I broke down crying in the interview. I guess with what's happening throughout the world (Ukraine, Canada, etc.) I'm not the only one to have it hard. I pray we all have better days ahead and a place to relax and vacation not ruined by war, where people aren't trying to poke us with needles, or put something over our faces. May those days come quickly.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
things will improve fenix. ive dealt with arm jerking when i ran out of my pysch meds it sucsk its all gone now thank god

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Wish there was a place to go away from what I'm dealing with. Just filed for disability. Dealing with the worst neurological symptoms. Still don't know what is wrong with me. I think my worst day in life so far was when I was on the phone for the disability interview. Phone in right arm shaking and jerking violently, left arm wrestling the right arm into submission, while my torso was twisting back and forth from the chorea. I broke down crying in the interview. I guess with what's happening throughout the world (Ukraine, Canada, etc.) I'm not the only one to have it hard. I pray we all have better days ahead and a place to relax and vacation not ruined by war, where people aren't trying to poke us with needles, or put something over our faces. May those days come quickly.
Man sorry to hear this my friend. Drink water, rest, and breath. When things get tough go back to the basics.youll figure it out.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i thought it wasva fake place inb the movie mask with cher .btw great film but very sad ending

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought katmandu was near Detroit.
No, it's what's left when a cat and it's owner share the same litter box. In either case, both places stink. I'd rather be camping by a waterfall near Lee Vining, backpacking from North Lake to Muriel Lake (Eastern Sierra Nevada's near Bishop), or floating in an inner tube down the Klamath River in Yosemite.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Camping somewhere off a snowy path in Inyo Forest sounds pretty nice.
Even nicer in July or August. The trail from North Lake follows Bishop Creek up to Paiute Pass above 11,400 feet. On the way up the trail, there are waterfalls flowing into the valley floor from the mountains on the sides. There are small waterfalls down Bishop Creek in the middle. There are wildflowers growing along the trail. After about 7 miles, you reach the first lake (Loch Leven) which just before it has a waterfall flowing into a granite bowl pool that flows down to another large waterfall beside some rock steps. That pool gives the perfect place to rest and cool off your feet in the cold water to prevent blisters. Once you reach the pass (around 10 miles) everything opens up and you can see for miles. To the left a mile or two is Muriel Lake, a beautiful lake that reflects the surrounding mountains. The best place to camp is at the north end near the lake outlet where you have a cliff side view. If you feel like exploring, there are some hidden lakes you can hike and climb to see west of the lake. That trail is about my favorite place in the world to visit.

Last edited:
Even nicer in July or August. The trail from North Lake follows Bishop Creek up to Paiute Pass above 11,400 feet. On the way up the trail, there are waterfalls flowing into the valley floor from the mountains on the sides. There are small waterfalls down Bishop Creek in the middle. There are wildflowers growing along the trail. After about 7 miles, you reach the first lake (Loch Leven) which just before it has a waterfall flowing into a granite bowl pool that flows down to another large waterfall beside some rock steps. That pool gives the perfect place to rest and cool off your feet in the cold water to prevent blisters. Once you reach the pass (around 10 miles) everything opens up and you can see for miles. To the left a mile or two is Muriel Lake, a beautiful lake that reflects the surrounding mountains. The best place to camp is at the north end near the lake outlet where you have a cliff side view. If you feel like exploring, there are some hidden lakes you can hike and climb to see west of the lake. That trail is about my favorite place in the world to visit.

Thanks for the tip! Sounds like paradise. I look forward to exploring it someday.

jtr1962

Flashaholic
Are you on any medications? Have you or your doctors considered that some of your symptoms could be side effects from medications?

I'm saying this as someone who reacts horribly to just about any medication. I get most of the side effects and none of the benefits. I took sodium naproxen for pain in my leg in the fall of 2019. I was violently ill a week later, passed out in the bathroom once, and it took me a good two months to feel normal again. The symptoms when recovering were actually very similar to covid (weakness, low energy level, inability to walk or stand for more than a minute). It's also remotely possible covid was in the country back then, and I caught it, but it's more likely the sodium naproxen caused my symptoms.

When I've gotten novocaine at the dentist I'm sleeping for 14 hours a day for the next week. Ditto when I've taken amoxicillin for a root canal. I also have aromatic hydrocarbon allergies. I get nauseous just sitting in most cars after 15 minutes, or going out during the summers when the air is polluted. I'm like a canary in a coal mine. Chemicals that shouldn't be there start affecting me way earlier than they do others.

While I'm no doctor I thought this was worth mentioning. I've seen other cases where doctors puzzle over what's causing symptoms, only to eventually find some combination of drugs as the cause. I hope you eventually get to the bottom of this. It sounds like a nightmare.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm on primadone, an anti seizure medication. Doctor just tripled the dosage. On about a dozen medications because I have a lot of issues. My Dad was diagnosed with Parkinson's. His Dad was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. Neither has a real test to confirm. I have the symptom of chorea, which is common for Huntington's and is similar to both of those diseases. (I really hope I don't have that. )Can also come from Parkinson's or Hashimotos Encephalitis (I also have Hashimotos). The doctors have their work cut out for them. I have a disease that affects the hormones and metabolism (Hashimotos), one that affects nutrient absorption (celiac disease), and now a mystery one that affects the brain. I pray to God they can figure it all out and do something about it.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Never drank, smoked, or did drugs. Dad taught Bible studies at a Christian drug recovery home. I went on campouts frequently with those guys and listened to their testimonies of how drugs and alcohol destroyed their lives. I learned early on it's better to learn from the mistakes of others than your own. Got all the wisdom, none of the consequences. Unfortunately, life sometimes kicks you in the teeth anyway.