• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: X3vn - X10vn Companion 3000 Lumen

vudoo

Enlightened
I seem to be having an issue with my light. Not sure if it is my light or it could be my batteries? After 1-2 minute, the light will dim considerably. On one battery it will dim to low but on another battery it will dim very low and flicker. The torch does not get very hot at all. The batteries I am using are:

Panasonic NCR18650B
AW IMR 1600 mAh 3.7 volts
AW Li-ion protected 2900mAh 3.7volts

should I get the kiniko's?

ven

Flashaholic
Agree,i went for 2 IMR mnke 26650 cells only to find out the kinoko cells gave better results(cant tell to the eye though in truth but that is not scientific) so kinoko vote for me anyway:twothumbs

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dont have kinoko, but I have used sony 26650vt and measured 11+ amps on my light

ven

Flashaholic
I dont have kinoko, but I have used sony 26650vt and measured 11+ amps on my light

WOW not heard of those cells,i have not measure mine,can only go off vinhs measurements and iirc the mnke i have were around 6.5 ish A and Kinoko 9.6A.I swapped cells repeatedly and could not see any difference,maybe i need to test more long distance to see benefit.

Will look into the sony cells:thumbsup:

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an mnke... Most I ever got from it was about 7a

Its tough to notice a difference honestly

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
The Sony are crazy but 2600mAh are poor for 26650. I have two. They kick *** with my quad mtg2.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
What about the king Kong. That's all I put in my lasers, but the demand isn't as high.

Boro

Newly Enlightened
I seem to be having an issue with my light. Not sure if it is my light or it could be my batteries? After 1-2 minute, the light will dim considerably. On one battery it will dim to low but on another battery it will dim very low and flicker. The torch does not get very hot at all. The batteries I am using are:

Panasonic NCR18650B
AW IMR 1600 mAh 3.7 volts
AW Li-ion protected 2900mAh 3.7volts

should I get the kiniko's?

Kiniko's will not make a difference. Sony 26650 won't do any better, nor will 26700 moli's. I have two X3 vn. Both dim on my best batteries quickly.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Are there defective X3vns that need to be sent back? If yes go ahead and email me as I may not watch the thread.

RichS

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you have any more of the X3vns? I'd like to order one if so. Let me know!

RichS

Flashlight Enthusiast
yes I do. got abotu 2-3 left on the shelve

Whoohoo!! Order placed. :paypal:

I don't think it gets any better/brighter in this compact of a package. I've been wanting one of these for a looooong time..

I'm getting the 4500-5000K CCT version de-domed. Anyone know what this will do to the CCT? Will it put it closer to 3500K with the dedome??

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
I seem to be having an issue with my light. Not sure if it is my light or it could be my batteries? After 1-2 minute, the light will dim considerably. On one battery it will dim to low but on another battery it will dim very low and flicker. The torch does not get very hot at all.

I have a similar issue. I don't really see it as a problem, since I only use high for short bursts anyway, but is there an explanation as to why this happens? Doesn't seem to be a heat issue, the light returns to full brightness if you run it on low for a short while. Just would like to satisfy my curiosity...

I use a 4000 mAh unprotected Xtar cell. Shouldn't have any trouble at all, unless the cell is defective. But this is the only 26650 light I have, so I can't test it elsewhere.