You Just Know Your A Flashaholic When......

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
When you secretly check in even though you have convinced yourself you reached torch/flashlight nirvana.

LGT

Enlightened
When you put your flashlight on high mode right on top of your glow in the dark wristwatch to check what time it is. Even though you really don't need to know the time.

TEEJ

Flashaholic
When you put your flashlight on high mode right on top of your glow in the dark wristwatch to check what time it is. Even though you really don't need to know the time.

You know, if you get tritium for the watch, the hands, etc glow all by them selves....so your WATCH is now a light too.

:D

Ishango

Enlightened
When a local security and awareness program, which I'm participating in, from the town council lets you know in their newsletter that they have ordered flashlights (and other stuff) to lend out for events, the first thing you're thinking of is: "Why don't you state what you did buy (specs and review please)?" and the second is: "Nah, can't be anymore powerful than what I'm already carrying". Third thought was if the people participating wanted a flashlight they don't have to return after the event I might have a few lying around for them.

teckul

Newly Enlightened
You get woken by a bump in the night and realise it was one of your flashlights falling off your bedside table.

what_he_said.gif

scottinarctic1

Newly Enlightened
You find a forum , read for few weeks, decide to make a purchase, spend a few more days reading/learning, change your mind 20 times what to buy, and end up spending almost $400 on first purchase. Fenix (TK 61 VN) My wife is going to hate you guys.

IsaacL

Enlightened
Welcome to the sickness. Brace yourself, the worst is yet to come! ;)

You find a forum , read for few weeks, decide to make a purchase, spend a few more days reading/learning, change your mind 20 times what to buy, and end up spending almost $400 on first purchase. Fenix (TK 61 VN) My wife is going to hate you guys.

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
Step one join CPF
Step two buy lights
Step three go to bank get a credit line
Step four buy more lights
Step five re mortgage the house
Step six buy more lights
Step seven get kicked out from house
Step eight make 'will work for high cri Ti lights'sign.

japudjuha

Enlightened
You know your a flashaholic when you see a brand new 4WD with 3+ pairs of spotties on it, and you just have to tell the guy about your one handheld light
that will smoke all of his combined :eek:

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
When a new person comes into the lab and within the first hour already finds out about the number of flashlights you're carrying around all day.

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
You see a Triple Quad (That's 12) XP-L modded X40 on sale, and your heart skips a beat. :huh:
And you think to yourself. A Triple Quad XP-L X40Vn (Just say it out loud).
Darn, that sounds good...
And you buy it. :p

My name is Jonathan...
I'm a flashaholic. :cool:

CyclingSalmon14

Enlightened
No one click that above link, whatever you do NO OME CLICK IT, its a scam, it's a virus, it will make ur PC or tablet or whatever explode, just don't click that link.

Oops.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
When you pack for a night hike and feel weird about only bringing two flashlights with you during the day instead of the usual four because the other two are packed in a different backpack for the trip.

BanditoPete

Newly Enlightened
When, as a teacher, you can't wait to bring into class your box of lights and a couple lasers and teach your Physics class about the properties of light, the differences among transparent, translucent, and opaque, refelction, refraction, and Snell's Law. Of course, you have more fun than many of the students!