You Just Know Your A Flashaholic When......

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you COULD cloudbounce, you know you're a flashaholic!

Well, there was this one time with a weird fog bank that was really low, yet still off of the ground. I pulled off a cloud bounce with an incan minimag aax2.

I must be one.

a1mu1e

Newly Enlightened
If you COULD cloudbounce, you know you're a flashaholic!

Well, there was this one time with a weird fog bank that was really low, yet still off of the ground. I pulled off a cloud bounce with an incan minimag aax2.

I must be one.

Well same with me. I used an xm-l zoomie and the clouds were really, really low.

C.M.S

Newly Enlightened
Having nothing for the most part in real lighting (Dec 2014) and now 400 so far $ later I have a few and wanting more :whistle:

jjp888

Newly Enlightened
........when you start loving darkness and waits eagerly for sunset and also starts hating moon's light that reduces the fun of using flashlight in moonlight mode.....

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
When a family member goes on a work trip for only one night and one day and already EDCs two lights but you make sure she has a more-powerful 18650-based light and a spare battery just in case.

Drclaw

Newly Enlightened
When your lying on the bed in the ER and they shine a weak penlight in your eyes and your first comment is "Is that thing on low?" . You then spend the next five minutes trying to figure out what light it is...

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
When your lying on the bed in the ER and they shine a weak penlight in your eyes and your first comment is "Is that thing on low?" . You then spend the next five minutes trying to figure out what light it is...

Lol, did this exact thing with my dentist.

Orangie

Newly Enlightened
Having nothing for the most part in real lighting (Dec 2014) and now 400 so far $ later I have a few and wanting more :whistle:
This is me also,
I read this and realized I am about 8-9 hundred in since Nov.2014
Now that is Canadian $ but still, I think I'm in trouble.:crazy:

a1mu1e

Newly Enlightened
When you watch a movie (horror or otherwise) and loudly yell at the characters over the quality of their flashlights. You'd think you could afford a better light for criminal alien monster hunting...

Also when your friends and family have come to ignore it.

NotSoBrightBob

Newly Enlightened
When you go to the restroom at work that has no windows, shut the door, turn out the lights and compare your new TubeVN with the stock model.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
When your significant other starts putting her clothes back on because she feels you're paying more attention to your favorite light than to her.

LetThereBeLight!

Enlightened
When you happily do a show and tell to your little nieces by comparing and contrasting your biggest flashlight (a client's Home Depot gift to me running on three D batteries) with your tiniest light, a brand new magnet-equipped Eagletac D25AAA and they are in awe of everywhere you can attach it in their home and how tiny it is.

LetThereBeLight!

Enlightened
When you get the "Server Busy, please try again" message while surfing here a few minutes late at night at CPF and wish it weren't so!

:mecry:

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
When every morning (including today) you eat breakfast and get ready with the light of your flashlight instead of turning on any normal lights.

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
You log onto CPF and see this message and you start jonesing.
Upgrading software and
maintenance -

Be back soon!

~Greta

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Or, when I offered The California Highway Patrol, the use of my M6LT Surefire after blinding him with it, while he stopped me for a ticket instead of the 1979 3 D cell Incan Mag light he had. These guys have the latest gadgets squeaking on their gun belts except a decent flashlight.

Then he asked what is that light? I said the McGizmo? He was hooked after that, no,ticket!

Last edited: