Zebralight SC32d // SC62d

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got my SC62d. It looks more like the neutral XM-L used in the Xeno E03 than the pure white of H502d. I have many of the same issues that others have reported, that is spotty anodizing all over and dark tail cap. No green tint like some of the others, more yellow than anything. LED is also not perfectly centered.

Doesn't the "d" variant use the luxeon emitter as opposed to the XM-L?

Yes; I believe 18650 was just refering to the tint, he didn't mean physically looks the same.

hatman

Enlightened
At this writing, the 62d listing now says backorder and the 62c reads pre-order (July 25.)

Can't tell how they differ, if at all. Both claim Luxeon T with 320 lumens at three hours on high.

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
At this writing, the 62d listing now says backorder and the 62c reads pre-order (July 25.)

Can't tell how they differ, if at all. Both claim Luxeon T with 320 lumens at three hours on high.
I believe the SC62d has a color temperature listed as 5000k, while the SC62c has a color temperature listed as 4000k, so the new SC62c will be warmer.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got the New Product Announcement email from ZL today about the warm SC62c. Hopefully someone who has the daylight version will also get one of these and let us know what they think.

Sent from my iPad using Candlepowerforums

markr6

Flashaholic
Got the New Product Announcement email from ZL today about the warm SC62c. Hopefully someone who has the daylight version will also get one of these and let us know what they think.

If it wasn't for the SC62w coming soon, I would probably do this just to compare, then sell whichever one I liked less. Heck, I may still do it anyway!

Ares

Newly Enlightened
Admittedly after all this, I've gone ahead and preordered the SC62c now. Got my shipping notice today!

markr6

Flashaholic
Trying to submit RMA for my flickering SC62d, the submit button doesn't work. Any tips?

I've had trouble with the "Add to cart" button sometimes. Figured it was something at work blocking it. I tried using Firefox and it worked fine. Still not sure what the issue was.

Lithium466

Enlightened
Trying to submit RMA for my flickering SC62d, the submit button doesn't work. Any tips?
It's a new way to reduce RMA costs :D

More seriously, I had trouble in the past to submit rma for my H51c, had to send a message directly since I ended up waiting forever for a rma number to return my light. Now I order through dealers...

d.weglarz13

Enlightened
Thank you guys, will try from home.

EDIT: Still didn't work from home... :(

I hate to say something that may have been suggested probably more than once already, but have you tried cleaning the contact points with rubbing alcohol on a cotton swab? It couldn't hurt to clean the contacts, as I know that is usually a reason for flickering. Just throwing it out there.

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you guys, will try from home.

EDIT: Still didn't work from home... :(
ZL seems to be having a problem submitting RMA's from within an account, like if you use the "start new RMA" button, so........ just use the "Contact Us" button on the top menu bar. That works fine, and still inputs your account info...... then simply request an RMA.

Ares

Newly Enlightened
You might temporarily disable your adblocker, should you use one.

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry haven't read all the way through. Any word on a SC32d? I really wish this would come to life. It would really make a great first titanium light for ZL.