500 Lumen - AAA Flashlight (photos) - Work In Progress - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL - not many people would be able to take this unfortunate setback so well, and in such good humor! :clap:

Please be assured the matter is being looked into, and we hope it can be fixed...

Hi DM51,
Thanks for looking into it and letting me know.

Im not really one who fusses over status (or names) so either way things go, its ok :thumbsup:

tgwnp ;)

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL - not many people would be able to take this unfortunate setback so well, and in such good humor! :clap:

Please be assured the matter is being looked into, and we hope it can be fixed...
DM51,
Thank You for being so proactive and seeing the first post notifying about this one :thumbsup:

More importantly is that all of TGWNP posts are still here! Yay.
May I ask, are you getting a Torpedo also?
GL

TooManyGizmos

Flashlight Enthusiast
~

DM51 ,

I feel real bad about this guy having NO name AND ... NO POSTS

He has been So responsive and helpful to everyone

If you can't get this resolved .... give him 2 thousand out of my account

I'm not using em and I don't really like to fly anyway .

TMG :)

SuLyMaN

Enlightened
That is a shocking and a bit funny coincidence :p tgwnn and tgwnp!!! Maybe mods can just put his post count back? Not that it matters but it is a visual sign of a members involvement and interaction on a board.

Sno4Life

Newly Enlightened
I didn't notice because Tapatalk doesn't show post count, but I was erased too! It's not every day you get a second chance...

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
DM51,
Thank You for being so proactive and seeing the first post notifying about this one :thumbsup:
More importantly is that all of TGWNP posts are still here! Yay.
May I ask, are you getting a Torpedo also?
GL

~
DM51 ,
I feel real bad about this guy having NO name AND ... NO POSTS
He has been So responsive and helpful to everyone
If you can't get this resolved .... give him 2 thousand out of my account
I'm not using em and I don't really like to fly anyway .
TMG :)

That is a shocking and a bit funny coincidence :p tgwnn and tgwnp!!! Maybe mods can just put his post count back? Not that it matters but it is a visual sign of a members involvement and interaction on a board.

Thanks for all the concern :)
its no big deal and I'm sure the cpf team will work it out :thumbsup:

I didn't notice because Tapatalk doesn't show post count, but I was erased too! It's not every day you get a second chance...
Very nicely put :D

The Guy with no name...
The Guy with no post...
You gotta have something!
How about TWITT :Thee who invented the Torpedo

Thanks Cataract, made me LOL :crackup:

twitt/tgwnp/tgwnn :wave:

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about TWITTAL :Thee who invented the Torpedo awsome light :shrug:

Torpedo also spells Pet Odor.

The 'sh**less cat' needs to have a word with TGWNN

------------
in all seriousness folks, he is saying 500 lumens :naughty: from a Fenix E01 size :eek:

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY !

want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want

Last edited:

Benzan

Newly Enlightened
I agree want want want want want

ruriimasu

Enlightened
erm.. im skipping quite a number of posts due to busy schedule. saw a number of replies for black or bare alu finishings so im assuming Guy is asking for a finish preference. put me down for a black with those red strips, thanks! :D

JJ

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about TWITTAL :Thee who invented the Torpedo awsome light :shrug:
Thanks GL :D

For a guy with no name,now I have so many.

Torpedo also spells Pet Odor.

The 'sh**less cat' needs to have a word with TGWNN

------------
in all seriousness folks, he is saying 500 lumens :naughty: from a Fenix E01 size :eek:

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY !

want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want

127.0.0.1 / Benzan

Thanks guys,
that is a serious amount of "want" :)
working hard to get it to you asap!

erm.. im skipping quite a number of posts due to busy schedule. saw a number of replies for black or bare alu finishings so im assuming Guy is asking for a finish preference. put me down for a black with those red strips, thanks! :D
JJ
Thanks ruriimasu,
The black version will be the default (first production run).
After that, I hope to take counts on the various requests regarding possible options and try to accomodate where possible.

My vote is for TWITT :nana:

Picture yourself telling your friends....

"oh and this flashlight was made by some TWITT!"

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.