AND THE OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER IS .....

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Do you at times feel ...(the "Thread Killer" thread won't die?)

:shrug:

I think this thread series has outlived its welcome.

May be right, but who's gonna be the kill'ah?

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you at times feel ...(the "Thread Killer" thread won't die?)

:shrug:

I think this thread series has outlived its welcome.

This third iteration just doesn't have the same feel, does it?

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast

This third iteration just doesn't have the same feel, does it?

I think it may've loss it's momentum. Not quite sure but may be it's time to move on I think.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you at times feel ...(the "Thread Killer" thread won't die?)

I think it may've loss it's momentum. Not quite sure but may be it's time to move on I think.

It does feel like we're trying too hard. People (the usual suspect) are being silly purely for the sake of being silly...

If you guys don't enjoy this thread, and obviously don't want to spend any energy attempting to better it, why don't you just ignore it? Serious question. I'd really like to know.

~ Chance :confused:

Monocrom

Flashaholic

Ah! It's back again... :huh:

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast

...it's back up??? OMG! OMG!! OMG!!!
ahhh.gif.aspxx
where have I been???

I wonder if there's a way to have a running counter on "Time since last post"... that way we could see who is winning :)

+1, we definitely need a score board. Zombie thread can't be killed, but we sure can shoot at it for a looong time!

Are you sure you know how to drive this thing? It sure is big! Hey! Can I drive? Why is your dog growling at me, am I in his seat? Can I change the radio? Slow down. Can we stop? I can't go to the bathroom while we're moving. When do we eat? I'm hungry. Are you hungry? Turn up the A.C. it's hot in here. Man, I love road-trips, don't you Pops?

~ Chance

No one knows how to drive this thing... it's wild... it wacky.... it's...

Okay, it's not gay, but it's sure wild, wacky and impossible to steer, though...

It does feel like we're trying too hard. People (the usual suspect) are being silly purely for the sake of being silly...

We're just rusty... or perhaps the thread is finally ready to let someone kill it for real.

If you guys don't enjoy this thread, and obviously don't want to spend any energy attempting to better it, why don't you just ignore it? Serious question. I'd really like to know.

~ Chance :confused:

Good point. Or maybe it is yet another couple of disguised attempts at killing the thread? What was the point of this thread again??

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast

What's up with all these videos from the 80's?????????????????

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh Lord, that makes me regret selling my copy of Vice City! That was one of the best GTA installments ever. Kinda funny I was playing Chinatown wars when I was in Miami almost 5 years ago while on a training course. Now my computer is too slow for GTA V. Almost finished Thief 3 though... thank god for cheap prices on old games :D

Monocrom

Flashaholic

Oh Lord, that makes me regret selling my copy of Vice City! That was one of the best GTA installments ever. Kinda funny I was playing Chinatown wars when I was in Miami almost 5 years ago while on a training course. Now my computer is too slow for GTA V. Almost finished Thief 3 though... thank god for cheap prices on old games :D

Too bad you sold it. Did you at least find the "Scarface" motel room Easter egg?

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast

No, nevur done that C.G.! .... However, I did stay at a "Holiday Inn Express". Does that count?

Last edited:

Pops, I think I sat behind you at a War concert in Seattle. It was probably 30 years ago. One of the band members came down off the stage to let audience members sing along on their Why Can't We Be Friends song. If that was you, you sang very well, and were accompanied by one of the most beautiful blondes I had ever seen.

Btw, You wore it well, totally pulled it off! :twothumbs

~ Chance

Pops, Why the edit?

Last edited:

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast

Pops, I think I sat behind you at a War concert in Seattle. It was probably 30 years ago. One of the band members came down off the stage to let audience members sing along on their Why Can't We Be Friends song. If that was you, you sang very well, and were accompanied by one of the most beautiful blondes I had ever seen.

Btw, You wore it well, totally pulled it off! :twothumbs

~ Chance

Pops, Why the edit?

LOL .... I guess while I was editing, you were responding!

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thread's dead baby, thread's dead...