Aspherical Mag Sign-Up

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the fast reply and I'll let you know once the 2 Aspherical arrived.

:popcorn:

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mac,

The Green one side switch arrived together with the Kiu SS bezel. However my order is as below, so the pewter tail switch is missing.

RE: 2 Asperical 1 side switch 1 rear switch
Green and pewter (copper as backup)
My CPF ID = tanasit

Thanks,
Tanasit

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Moving...especially where work needs to be done has to be one of the most demanding and tumultuous things in life. It takes forever to find all the little things you need. Mac is taking care of his personal needs first, as it should be. It's so great to know there are people who really care about the quality of their work like Mac. :rock:

surplusshedguy

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone! All of us at SurplusShed would like to thank you for all of your business!
We have sold more aspheric lenses in the past year than we have in 15 years prior!

Just wanted to let everyone know that the PL1072 lens we previously sold out of will be available again on our New Next Week page on Monday.

We came across about 70 more. :thumbsup:

We have also been playing around with a few other lens ideas/combinations. We'll let you know if we come up with anything useful.

Regards,
Brent
Surplus Shed

LukeA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello everyone! All of us at SurplusShed would like to thank you for all of your business!
We have sold more aspheric lenses in the past year than we have in 15 years prior!
:crackup:

I'm directly responsible for at least 2 of those purchases. :twothumbs

Just wanted to let everyone know that the PL1072 lens we previously sold out of will be available again on our New Next Week page on Monday.

We have also been playing around with a few other lens ideas/combinations. We'll let you know if we come up with anything useful.

Regards,
Brent
Surplus Shed

Great, now I have to order a PL1072! :crazy:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

Regards,
Brent
Surplus Shed

Brent, so nice of you to stop by. Welcome to CPF's. I know I have two of those lights, and those lenses are incredible. Keep up the great work!

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I have my lathe semi setup and will be running a few of these most likely this week!

Mac

sysadmn

Enlightened
Between keyboard and chair, in the US Midwest.

Regards,
Brent
Surplus Shed

If you do, it might be worth it to set up a group buy or at least a flashoholic's FAQ. I'd be tempted by 2-3 different lenses for $25 or less. I'm leery of spending $10-15 per lens (including postage) without knowing they're suitable.

Latest posts