Beam Shots of my V54 Torches-LGK20 V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capolini

Banned
Here are some beautiful photos I took this morning on my "Country Road" hike which is 1.5 miles from my house. Pictures 2 and 4 are Two versions[Different HD settings].

Pickering_walk.jpg

pickering_walk_6.jpg

pickering_walk_2.jpg

pickering_walk_7.jpg

ven

Flashaholic
That 1st pic , the area looks perfect for testing high output lights. Be it throw or flood types.........I bet 1000's of Lumens can get lost very easy out there!

Capolini

Banned
That 1st pic , the area looks perfect for testing high output lights. Be it throw or flood types.........I bet 1000's of Lumens can get lost very easy out there!

I always have stories!

You are right.Plenty of property to test lights!

His name is Bob Berry and his boss's boss is Warren Buffet!!!!

He owns 250 acres! That is just a sliver of his beautiful Property. He has a Yellow lab who is good friends w/ Capo. His name is OZZY!! Bob was in church and someones ring tone was an Ozzy Osbourne song so he named his Pooch ,,Ozzy! :laughing:

ven

Flashaholic
Look forward to the quad pics Roberto, tk75 should be a winner!! :naughty:

WOW , would love to have an acre , never mind 250! I would be out walking at night all the time(defo 100%). In fact i would do most of my walking at night:cool:

Capolini

Banned
More beam shots from tonight. :D From K60vn XHP70 SD

First a nice photo of the Capolini Hills in Valley Forge National Park

VFNP.jpg

Tree is 75 yards away

k60_bs.jpg

Tree is 80 yards away.

K60_BS22.jpg

Unfortunately a bit blurry. You can still see the intensity of the hot spot. 60 yards away.

K60_PINE_TREE.jpg

k60_bs1.jpg

k60bs2.jpg

Last edited:

Capolini

Banned
I'll bet George Washington wished he had those flashlights when he was at Valley Forge! LOL

lol!!

George went on a hike w/ CAPO and I the other night! I swear it was him,he said do not be scared,,I came down to check out these powerful lights I keep seeing you use!

Keitho

Enlightened
In the mean time here is the MOST powerful torch on Earth!!

Well, maybe off of earth, and "most powerful" when measured in total luminous flux, and when measured in total runtime...but, the giga-thrower at 12 feet away has the same lux as typical mid-day sun on a perpendicular surface at sea level. I prefer throwers rather than the diffuse floody beam pattern and tint variations that I see in the sun...and the sun's UI is too temperamental...and the manufacturer of the sun has never responded to me once after multiple questions and complaints...and the recharge time is often 14 hours per night where I live...and I like 4000K color temp better...and it doesn't say "made in the USA" on the side...

Capolini

Banned
Not the clearest pics. Some more TK61vn V4. These were taken after using TURBO for 35 Minutes on VTC6!

300 YARDS-SAME power line pole

TK61vn_V4_10.21.2017.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.