• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

BLF GTvn Micro

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
How can something this tiny with a reflector does 150kcd?!

WF3JNa8.jpg

150kcd....700 lumens... only a 35mm head in the most compact package ever? Almost 800m throw?!?! Wow... what times we live in. You know, I wanted to wait for a thrower with the same size head but using an 18650, but the extra weight and bulk over a 14450 is very noticeable in a modern slim fit suit jacket pocket, which is my only available pocket for a light larger than 24mm head size, but smaller than 38mm head size.

I think I will buy this in 1.1, even though I already have the W2 version. 1000 lumens down to 700 means more run time, less heat, and a more clearly defined hot spot which increases perception of shock/wow factor for size!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
150kcd....700 lumens... only a 35mm head in the most compact package ever? Almost 800m throw?!?! Wow... what times we live in. You know, I wanted to wait for a thrower with the same size head but using an 18650, but the extra weight and bulk over a 14450 is very noticeable in a modern slim fit suit jacket pocket, which is my only available pocket for a light larger than 24mm head size, but smaller than 38mm head size. Yup. In in 18650 body it wil loose some of its appeal. At that rate you would kinda want a larger reflector and then that wold exactly make it a Mini with 300+ Kcd...

I think I will buy this in 1.1, even though I already have the W2 version. 1000 lumens down to 700 means more run time, less heat, and a more clearly defined hot spot which increases perception of shock/wow factor for size!
Everyone with a Micro W1.1 is impressed so far.

Thank you for the reassurance! It is much appreciated. Flashlight money is hard to come by so it feels good knowing I am making a popular, well-received purchase!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for the reassurance! It is much appreciated. Flashlight money is hard to come by so it feels good knowing I am making a popular, well-received purchase!

As always there isn't much to stress about. Returns are always hassle free if it doesn't meet your expectations. ;-)

SKV89

Enlightened
I like my TX25Cvn with the W1.1 alot and it "only" makes 110kcd. But at night time, everytime I turn it on, I am impressed how far it throws for something so small. The Micro is a bit larger but throws 40kcd more so I imagine it would be quite impressive. You would have Mini GT or D1S in the size of a micro. Even the stock D1S was super impressive the first time I used it.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like my TX25Cvn with the W1.1 alot and it "only" makes 110kcd. But at night time, everytime I turn it on, I am impressed how far it throws for something so small. The Micro is a bit larger but throws 40kcd more so I imagine it would be quite impressive. You would have Mini GT or D1S in the size of a micro. Even the stock D1S was super impressive the first time I used it.

I am very impressed with deerelight Xsvn Olson, manker u21vn Olson, acebeam t27vn Olson, and mateminco mt35vn white 2.

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am very impressed with deerelight Xsvn Olson, manker u21vn Olson, acebeam t27vn Olson, and mateminco mt35vn white 2.
Same here with xsvn glad to know there's another owner of this light out there :)

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk