• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

BLF GTvn Micro

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got one of these in W2. Running a protected Effest 800mah it shuts off when trying to double click straight to turbo from off. I can slowly ramp it up, but not double click. Just an FYI. Cool little light for sure. Can't wait for dark!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Just got one of these in W2. Running a protected Effest 800mah it shuts off when trying to double click straight to turbo from off. I can slowly ramp it up, but not double click. Just an FYI. Cool little light for sure. Can't wait for dark!

Tell us how u like it tonight. :)

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had this same problem, I went with Sanyo UR14500P 800mAh and I can go straight to turbo no problems

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you can slowly ramp it up, but not double click, then you are not at the brightest mode. Top of ramp is only high. Double click is turbo. Sadly turbo cannot be reached at top of ramp. So get yourself a new battery to get full use out of your light.

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
Battery cannot support 2+ Amps... Using unprotected or IMR shows better results.
14dec6fffdac44e53455865fae953335.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
So after playing with this little pocket rocket, I can enthusiastically say that I absolutely love this light! It's impressive how far this light throws! Love the W2 emitter. It seems like it's a nice mix of throw with useable spill. Thanks Vinh for the sweet deal on this awesome build!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
So after playing with this little pocket rocket, I can enthusiastically say that I absolutely love this light! It's impressive how far this light throws! Love the W2 emitter. It seems like it's a nice mix of throw with useable spill. Thanks Vinh for the sweet deal on this awesome build!

It is a nice one!
I got ahold of some TX25C for the same W2 build. Its like a mini version of the Micro! LOL

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the TX25Cvn with XPG2 and it's the most impressive thrower for a tiny light, that is until the micro_vn W2 came along!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I have the TX25Cvn with XPG2 and it's the most impressive thrower for a tiny light, that is until the micro_vn W2 came along!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Now TX25Cvn with W2 brings it back to its glory ;-)

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Time to update the tx25cvn thread. It's been 4 years. Are you going to have the ucl lens available still?

Patriot

Flashaholic
I'm very eager to see what the specs will be for the TX25Cvn W2

Based on the head size, it should be fairly close in throw to the Micro. They often use pretty good reflectors too.

Last edited: