• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

BLF GTvn Micro

Bronco

Enlightened
Vinh, I ordered mine a couple days before you made this post (order #5700). Should I have received a shipping notification already, or will mine be coming later as part of a second batch?

Guess what just arrived in the mail. :D

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
I put a split ring with clip onto my micro gtvn. Now it's my go to edc light.
57-F3-ACB5-F589-4-D5-C-AA32-B516-D550-FD4-D.jpg

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Finally got back from a week long travel, the mule is greeted with its w2 brother
792e107218edb5bd26bb51bbe57d1aa5.jpg

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
That mule is awesome looking. So unique to see so many emitters in a tiny head. What scotch or whiskey you got in that glencairn?

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
That mule is awesome looking. So unique to see so many emitters in a tiny head. What scotch or whiskey you got in that glencairn?
The last dram of Monkey Shoulder, needed to make room for a bottle of Eagle Rare I brought back from CA. What are you sipping on nowadays?

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't believe I still haven't bought one of these. I suggested you build them. What is wrong with me? Haha

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
You missing out big time. It's a fantastic edc. Throws like craaazy! And pretty darn bright too.

Sun Boy

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,

I have posted this in the Lounge but have just seen this thread. Hoping you can assist, I have been trying to turn off the thermal regulation on my GT Mini to no avail (and would like to keep ramping). I have read the instructions but had no success.

If possible could someone please provide step by step instructions!

Many thanks.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi All,

I have posted this in the Lounge but have just seen this thread. Hoping you can assist, I have been trying to turn off the thermal regulation on my GT Mini to no avail (and would like to keep ramping). I have read the instructions but had no success.

If possible could someone please provide step by step instructions!

Many thanks.

I think gt mini have a narsil. Maybe this video will help.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zdMU-YB_r9Y