Can I ask a knife recommendation?

8steve88

Newly Enlightened
Thanks steve, I actually had a 763 in mind but I think it was sold out when I ordered. The Ganzo is great though. Very smooth and you can open it just py pulling the lock and giving it a wrist shake.
If I order from fasttech again I'll look for a 7063, I found them recommended before.

I also ordered a 7030 which is very similar to the 7010, with just a different shape handle and blade, but gifted that.

You might have trouble finding a 763 at a reasonable price, I've got an LB, the aluminium one.
Exduct have just got some in stock for - sit down now - $29.38, a bit different to the $11.06 that FastTech were selling them for, I've not tried the usual auction and river stores so I don't know for certain if they are gone.
I'm buying the little 42mm to 68mm ball détente knives from FT at the moment, legal EDC for me and there's a couple of new designers, Maye and Windrunner.
SanRenMu are putting a lot of new knives out where Enlan has stalled a bit, or maybe it;s just where I buy from.

Anyway let us know how you get on in the wonderful world of sharp and pointy tools.