DEFT edc-X

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
I doubt it'll be still in stock in two weeks!

i could sell some lasers and lights but by the time i sold them these will be gone.

i still have yet to ever have a Saab light. i just cant compete with you guys that whip out $500+ the second these things go up for sale.

I need a few weeks to gather the money lol. i got a higher paying job now but i have been putting money into my new car (rims, winter tires). last pay check was rims, today's pay check is going to be winter tires.

after that im gonna have to start saving but that's hard when your on this forum.

i could always get the cheaper DEFTX when it gets released depending on price.

Last edited:

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
Could any of the lucky new owners post white wall beamshots please? I am personally very sensitive to the ringy artifacts and have seen only one aspherical light that was essentially free of them - Vinh's zrayvn. And by the way, what is the size of the focussed spot at, say, 5 yards from the target?

Mo, thanks a lot for your mini review, it was very good to learn about the UI. Thers is no sos mode, right?

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Could any of the lucky new owners post white wall beamshots please? I am personally very sensitive to the ringy artifacts and have seen only one aspherical light that was essentially free of them - Vinh's zrayvn. And by the way, what is the size of the focussed spot at, say, 5 yards from the target?

Mo, thanks a lot for your mini review, it was very good to learn about the UI. Thers is no sos mode, right?

I'll get you some shots a little bit later. Gotta put the kids down first.;)

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll get you some shots a little bit later. Gotta put the kids down first.;)
Thanks for that, SB! And I am really wondering how wide the beam can be when "defocused", as compared to "focused". Sometimes, a wider beam is just a necessity, even for this laser kind. Thanks!

stingray3

Enlightened
Well mine is sitting exactly 2 miles from my house at my post office which arrived at 6:34 this morning. And the post office is closed today so I cant have it till tomorrow.......:mecry:

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
just put my x60vn up for sale, if i can sell it quickly i might be able to get this light. it wont cover the whole amount but it will help quite a bit