FCW #21 - A Flashaholic Get Together in NJ - October 3rd-6th 2024 at Spruce Run State Park NJ.

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
FCW #21 - A Flashaholic Get Together in NJ - October 3rd-6th 2024 at Spruce Run State Park NJ.

For the past few years we have been combining the FCW (Flashaholics Camping Weekend) and the FSM (Flashaholics Swap Meet) as well as a general GT (Get Together). It is time to shorten the name... FCW/SM/GT#XX is just too long! LOL Since the event is based around a camping weekend, I've decided to keep the original FCW name. And of course the #21 represents that this is the 21st such event. However, just to be clear, this isn't just for overnight campers - all are welcome. Read on...

FCW21 Is a 4 day/3night camping trip / swap meet to buy-sell-swap: Lights; Knives; Camping Gear; and other cool stuff like RC vehicles, Solar related projects, or anything you collect and want to "show & tell". FCW21 is also a general get together where people can come for the day, stay the night, or just join us for however long they can, and enjoy the company of other like minded individuals who share the same interests.

This fall we will be at Spruce Run State Park in NJ. If you can't stay overnight, come up for the day... and stay into the evening.

THIS IS NOT A GROUP SITE, SO IF YOU WANT TO STAY OVERNIGHT YOU MUST RESERVE YOUR OWN CAMPSITE. PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME SO THAT YOU CAN PICK A SITE AROUND THE REST OF US.

As of the time that I'm writing this the best sites that are available are:
Tent sites: #53, #50, #48, #46
Camper/RV sites without hookup: #47, #45
Camper/RV with hookup: #56

You must reserve the site you want yourself. If you are unsure how to do so feel free to reach out to me.

No matter what location we pick it will be a long ride for someone to get to, and no matter what date we pick it will be good/bad for someone. So I apologize for any inconveniences, and I hope that everyone can make the time to make the journey, and join us for what is sure to be a great time.

I'll try to reach out to the usual "regulars" that have participated in previous FCWs, PFs, and FSMs - but PLEASE HELP OUT AND SPREAD THE WORD about FCW21. These get together threads seem to be missed quite often. Anyone who isn't a jerk is welcome to come.

A quick word about being "jerky" If you want to get drunk and stay up all night disturbing other campers by being loud and obnoxious, and leave beer bottles all over the campsite, please don't come. If you want to stay up all night trying not to disturb other campers with super bright flashlights, please do come. :)

THINGS TO BRING: Your lights to sell / money to buy lights from others / a chair / a table if you need one to display your lights / something to eat or drink for yourself, or for others. Firewood for the campfire is always appreciated.

Come to BUY, come to SELL, come to TRADE, come to CHECK OUT OTHER LIGHTS, come to SHOW OFF YOUR LIGHTS, come to JUST HANG OUT WITH FELLOW FLASHLIGHT ENTHUSIASTS!

Feel free to out PAST FCW threads for comments and other info that may be relevant.

If you are planning on attending please let me know.