Flashaholic Getogether in Singapore! PART-IV (4)

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Weekend is coming. Anyone else joining in to the trek in MacRitchie?

Meet up at MacRitchie car park
Time 9pm (30 mins allowance but not more than that please)
Bring your own rain and foul weather gear

Let me know if you guys wanna settle dinner together before heading there, or you will settle your own dinner.

If this is your first time joining us, please PM me your contact details.

Regards,

Andy Ho

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Andy, will we end the tracking elsewhere other than the starting point? I guess this might matter to those who drive...

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Andy, will we end the tracking elsewhere other than the starting point? I guess this might matter to those who drive...
donscpoo and plaguem are both driving. If we do end up somewhere, we can always grap a cab back to the car park in MacRitchie. A few of us sharing the cost wouldn't cost too much.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
donscpoo and plaguem are both driving. If we do end up somewhere, we can always grap a cab back to the car park in MacRitchie. A few of us sharing the cost wouldn't cost too much.

Righto :)

Kalpn

Newly Enlightened
Hi newbie here. The group seems to be relatively inactive atm. Hope to see some meetup in the future.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF, Kalpn. We just had a meet-up last month and might get another going later (for a longer trek perhaps). The breather in-between is for us to burn our wallets to get newer toys. You can keep a lookout for upcoming get-togethers by subscribing to this thread (top right corner: thread tools).

Kalpn

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the advice. I am looking to test my flashlight somewhere. Nowsday, Singapore is way too bright, even in parks.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the advice. I am looking to test my flashlight somewhere. Nowsday, Singapore is way too bright, even in parks.
Then keep in touch with me. Currently super busy in August but come Sept I may occasionally organize an impromptu outing.

Kalpn

Newly Enlightened
Any upcoming outing?

Btw, did I miss any outing since the last post?

Kalpn

Newly Enlightened
We can have a Christmas flashlight party in the forest. lol. Not exactly on Christmas itself.

Most people should have incoming flashlights as presents. :devil:

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Perhaps we should although I've not bought any new lights except for a Tain Ottavino.

Anyone has new places to suggest? Sungei Buloh? Sengkang Nature Reserve? Dairy Farm? or back to McRitchie?

ihtech

Newly Enlightened
Perhaps we should although I've not bought any new lights except for a Tain Ottavino.

Anyone has new places to suggest? Sungei Buloh? Sengkang Nature Reserve? Dairy Farm? or back to McRitchie?

Dairy Farm sounds like a good place, been there once but never really go in deeper.....

Kalpn

Newly Enlightened
I only know MacRitchie but never been to any of these at night. I am up for anything.

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey all, just to check if anyone of you guys are keen in a MT-G2 P60 dropins.
I have the parts & equipment to build thess dropins & would like to offer to Singaporeans flashaholics.