Flashaholic Getogether in Singapore! PART-IV (4)

kelvin77

Newly Enlightened
Hi there it's still available, want to take this to PM so that it won't fill the thread with off topic postings?

EDIT:

I think you need a few more postings before you are allowed to post PMs :)
Thks for the kind gesture bro. Sure, will get in touch with u real soon. :)

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
would be interesting if I can get to meet up with any durians picker here... anyone?

love to meet up and collect some fruits at the same time...

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Durian-Picking-2015/902393783132721
MEEEEE!!! I am always picking durians in Pulau Ubin! In fact my light purchase decisions used to revolve around the usefulness when it comes to finding durians. Does it throw well enough for us to spot the durians on the trees which could grow up to 10 storeys high? Does it have a nice tint to differentiate durians from grass and soil? Does it have enough runtime to sustain a few hours? It's just fun!

Wrathbringer27

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys! I'm new here but not new to this whole flashlight thing :) Would love to join you guys for future meet ups! Interestinglying I got into contact with f22shift via carousell:twothumbs

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey all, I have just reached a milestone in my life & i wanna reward myself with something nice.
And of course what else other than a shiny piece of titanium cylinder that shines light from one end.

I am hoping to get is a McGizmo Haiku w/ Cr123 tube but i was hoping to have a look & feel of it before making the jump. So i was wondering if anyone who owns a Haiku can be nice enough to let me molest the light for a while.

PM me if there is any interested party. Thanks a bunch.

Techno

Newly Enlightened
Is this thread still alive? I bring my Tank007 E09 out for night group walk?

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Technically it's still on but we have not organized any outings through here for some time. Personally for myself, I have given up organizing because of poor response or people giving up on the very last minute and resulting in the entire trip to be cancelled an hour before the meetup. Been always going out with a core group now who keeps to the scheduled appointment and time. If you are still keen you can join us.

Techno

Newly Enlightened
Technically it's still on but we have not organized any outings through here for some time. Personally for myself, I have given up organizing because of poor response or people giving up on the very last minute and resulting in the entire trip to be cancelled an hour before the meetup. Been always going out with a core group now who keeps to the scheduled appointment and time. If you are still keen you can join us.

well, the most powerful flashlight I've at the moment is a 1xAA light. It barely illuminates 5 meters. If there's any event for Friday or Saturday nights, I'm game once the 18650 torches are deliverfd.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
well, the most powerful flashlight I've at the moment is a 1xAA light. It barely illuminates 5 meters. If there's any event for Friday or Saturday nights, I'm game once the 18650 torches are deliverfd.
Honestly I am not for highest lumens although I do own more powerful lights. Most of the time I am walking around on low. There is no hike scheduled for this weekend but if you want I can check if anyone in the group is ok with Friday. Saturday I am working so it's a no go on Sat. If you don't have any high output lights, I can lend you mine to play with.

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone living around the East? Drop me a PM. I'm quite sure there is a flashaholic living Tampines Ave 8 or St. 86, saw someone playing with a blue laser, nice one. And saw a flashlight hotspot the other month shining around TP near the potter's place. :)