Flashlights, Pistols, and Blades... :)

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice, railless. What is the barrel length on the 45? Mine shoots great too and will definitely give my CZ75 SP01 Shadow a run for its money.

Not sure and both are in the safe sleeping.
A friend keeps trying CZ variants and we always come back to these.
The fit & finish really is just tighter where it matters I guess and it shows on the target.
I also have a Beretta M9 Commercial slightly tweaked and it is a real shooter too but just different.

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure and both are in the safe sleeping.
A friend keeps trying CZ variants and we always come back to these.
The fit & finish really is just tighter where it matters I guess and it shows on the target.
I also have a Beretta M9 Commercial slightly tweaked and it is a real shooter too but just different.

It doesn't matter anyway, it is likely too short for me to own up here😔.

I love CZ pistols but, it's funny because this Jericho cost me considerably less then my Shadow yet shoots as good if not better even with no mods and the stock crappy grips. The one reason it doesn't get used much though is I hate the slide mounted Safety/Decocker. I may try and convert it to a frame safety one day.

Nice. My dad had a stainless Italian made 92 when I was growing up many years ago and it was a shooter too from what I remember.

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heres one more in the Spirit of the thread!
And talking about Blowback operated guns.

054b467785f34e7e3fc826059ef42657.jpg

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
I had that Walter in 380 and it beat my palm to death. Went back to shooting my Ruger 44 mag.

Bill

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had that Walter in 380 and it beat my palm to death. Went back to shooting my Ruger 44 mag.

Bill
I have not had that problem at all but the slide can sure get you if not careful!
It is a little Zippy for what it is though!
I like it a lot.