Foursevens: Research Poll- what do you want to see?

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
It's insane that they can "own" such a basic design concept, and would be willing to sue over its use, and yet they don't even make a single flashlight that uses that technology. Haven't for a long time. Ridiculous. Sorry that I got us kinda off topic.

I would love to see a return of the Atom series of lights with maybe even some emitter options. They are wonderfully simple lights that are insanely compact. Literally smaller than many or all of the spare cell carriers out there.

On my keychain I have a V.1 Black Beta with a CPF 15th anniversary Atom A0 acting as a backup light/alternate beam pattern/long long runtime option/spare cell carrier for the beta. It's literally smaller than the AAA spare cell holder from county comm, and it doubles as a very nice mule light.

I'd love to see the return of the AAA, AA, and 123A versions with the nicer emitters Prometheus Lights is known for.

scout24

Flashaholic
I like simple lights. 1x and 2x aa, aaa and cr123. Typically with a 2-3modes including a max brigtness and a low mode. Strobe/flash isnt necessary. Rock solid durability and waterproofness are. As are dirt tough forward clickies.

This. And a forward clicky body for the Mini Turbo, please. (And back on topic please, which was a 4sevens wishlist if I recall...)

Last edited:

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
This. And a forward clicky body for the Mini Turbo, please. (And back on topic please, which was a 4sevens wishlist if I recall...)

Yea. Sometimes I carry the Mini Turbo for a UL trail finder. A clicky would be nice. Also NW. In fact NW and Clicky would make it fantastic.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about a voice UI, like Star Trek ?

Verbally speaking . . .

"" Flashlight ON 70% ""

"" Flashlight ON 12% ""

"" Flashlight OFF ""

ncvarmint2016

Enlightened
Word is it might not make it time for the holiday ordering, but will appear 1st quarter :)
Guess i'll justhave to order another quark off ebay to swap leds and hold me over till then.😁
I have a QP2L-X with burst mode and a 123-2 body along with a pro tailcap coming in tomorrow and am debating on a 5000k xm-l2 led in this one. Already have 2 123-2's with a 3000k and a 4000k in them.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
archer6817j said:
Foursevens posted 3 photos.

October 15 at 2:05 AM · Instagram ·

New Quark coming your way! Unfortunately they might not be done for the holidays, but I'm considering opening up a pre-order to gauge interest. First batch will be two-tone HAIII Black/Natural. Comment if you like that plan!
Price not confirmed: retail @$65 / pre-order @$50
Details are still developing but roughly: 16650 battery (included), Nichia 319, 5000K, 80+CRI, 600 lumens burst, 300 lumen high, 1 lumen low, new UI (same as pre-production Preons), new pocket clip (as pictured previously).

Strintguy

Enlightened
Don't know if it's been said, but I'd love a 1xAA, able to take 14500, tough built with high CRI.

markr6

Flashaholic
Don't know if it's been said, but I'd love a 1xAA, able to take 14500, tough built with high CRI.

I'll second that. Something simple, sleek, with a flush clip that doesn't stick out a mile (Olight). UI must be simple as well without useless tacticool modes...or at least hide them.