HDS Second and Final 4000k Group Buy interest thread.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hogo, both clicky and rotary are the same in price? Can't decide which one to get. Maybe I will wait till I receive mine from the previous run before deciding.

Nobber

Newly Enlightened
HDS Second and Final 4000k Group Buy

1. Tactical Interface $325

2. 123 Battery Tube
3. Flush Tail
4. Black Bezel
5. None
6. Don't know yet.
Shipping $$5.80 CONUS
Total $330.80

Thank you!
Nobber

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
1. Interface (rotary)
2. Battery tube (123)
3. Tail (flush)
4. Bezel (silver)
5. Accessories you would like shipped with the light. - Thinking
6. Thor''s Hammer Custom Holster if you want one with description of the holster. - Thinking
$325
$5.80
Total $330.80

TX Silver

Newly Enlightened
1. Tactical - $325
2. 18650 - $49
3. Extended
4. Black Bezel
Shipping $5.80

TTL - $379.80

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
All are 123 bodies for Cerakote
Rotary Cerakote available colors:
Orange, pink, zombie green, bright purple, flat dark earth, burnt bronze, and crimson

Clicky
Orange, zombie green, bright purple, olive drab, and burnt bronze

You will need to let me know ASAP on the Cerakote so that they can be pulled from inventory.

Cerakote on these will run $70 because the tubes are already done.

doctordun

Enlightened
I am on the list for a 123 rotary, extended button. Please add a burnt bronze Cerakote and two o-ring kits to my list.
I am assuming when you say the body is Cerakote, you are meaning the tail cap and bezel as well?

flashlight nut

Enlightened
1. Clicky - $325.00 + $5.80 shipping
2. 123 body
3. Extended tail
4. Black bezel
5. No Accessories
6. No Holster
Total - $330.80

Thanks

Last edited:

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am on the list for a 123 rotary, extended button. Please add a burnt bronze Cerakote and two o-ring kits to my list.
I am assuming when you say the body is Cerakote, you are meaning the tail cap and bezel as well?

Yes, the entire light is Cerakote including the bezel.

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone have some good pics of the flat dark earth, burnt bronze and Crimson?

Shooter21

Enlightened
Is it ok to pay the full amount using PP? Also has the cerakote been improved so that it doesn't rub off from pocket wear? Thanks in advance.

d13avo

Enlightened
Is it ok to pay the full amount using PP? Also has the cerakote been improved so that it doesn't rub off from pocket wear? Thanks in advance.

Reading between the lines I think this is why Dan had all the problems with PayPal on the last groupbuy when everyone paid the full amount. So by paying $20 at the end probably makes things easier for him to access everyone's details. This is obviously only my opinion.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Reading between the lines I think this is why Dan had all the problems with PayPal on the last groupbuy when everyone paid the full amount. So by paying $20 at the end probably makes things easier for him to access everyone's details. This is obviously only my opinion.

You are totally correct. Paypal archived the orders so that I could not just print a shipping label. I had to find the original order, then manually enter in all the shipping info. There was no work around for this. It was a major pain in the arse and literally took 10 times longer to ship. Normally, shipping isn't too bad as I have a dedicated label printer and it only takes a few clicks to ship something through Paypal, but since they automatically archive the orders after so long... it made it a complete fiasco this time. Didn't help that they also changed the style of their website and I couldn't go back to the old Paypal website.
My thoughts for this run were that if folks had address changes as well, that could be taken care of right before shipping with that last Paypal payment as long as the address change was updated in Paypal. It seems that if one uses Paypal, and then changes the address later, it does not effect previous orders, so once again, it becomes a PITA to make sure the lights go exactly where they are supposed to.
I would hope anyone on here realizes i try to do my best to make sure everyone gets exactly what they want and in as much as a timely fashion as I have control over. Obviously, I can't control the time-line like I want as I would have things shipped the day before you ordered if I could! I mean, that's how I want my stuff!

I'm also trying to avoid the amount of emails I get. It's hard to keep track of everyone and all the emails between a group buy and my normal leather business. I hate for things to fall through the cracks, and things sometimes do, and I certainly don't expect anyone else to pay for my mistakes. I won't say I'm OCD, but I do strive for perfection. Obvious word here is "try" as I seldom hit it.

The Cerakote is pretty tough stuff. It is not like HAIII though. The shop HDS uses now is one that I introduced Henry to, and they are very good. They specialize in firearms... not that I would have any of those lying about...

If you are worried about wear on the light... may I suggest a nice leather holster? (shameless plug...)

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
"may I suggest a nice leather holster? (shameless plug...)"

No sir! Not shameless at all. Your holsters are First Class!! Very fine product made to order super fast. I can't say enough.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast

No sir! Not shameless at all. Your holsters are First Class!! Very fine product made to order super fast. I can't say enough.

Thank you!

I changed my order and I would like to know if i can pay using Chase QuickPay? Thanks

I made the changes to post 1. I don't know what insurance will cost, but can let you know at the time of shipping. To date, I have never had a package go missing using USPS Priority mail, and a lot of packages have gone out... but there is always the first time...

I"m not familiar with Chase Quick Pay and would prefer not to have to sign up for anything from yet another banking institution. I honestly don't care how folks pay for the large lump at the start, but the $20 at the end will have to come from Paypal for shipping purposes. If folks want to pay with a credit card, I can put the order in my web store, and it will allow folks to check out with a credit card, but I would have to charge 3% to buy cream for the raping I get from the bank. All I really care is that I break even and am not out funds doing this. I don't mind dedicating some time to the forum, and it's nice to sell a holster or two, but mostly I'm good if I break even.

slim4511

Newly Enlightened

I too can attest that the holsters are outstanding. I got one custom done for my first Rotary and absolutely love it.