HDS Systems EDC # 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
@recdna, i checked again yesterday and my initial view still stands.

It really doesn't bother me much and i think i might have a filter that will eliminate it anyway. Won't come close to the hicri but will do fine on its own. I also found 2 filters that make a nice tint and i don't think it reduces the ouput much at all.

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
New HDS Day! Got my SEAL-edition Rotary in from Hogo, along with a great little slip-holster! Thanks Hogo and Henry! There's still a few of these left on Hogo's website at www.thorshammercustomleather.com

pheRTvM.jpg

nmu9iCq.jpg

H0IRi86.jpg

0aU9Gdp.jpg

Last edited:

indigon

Enlightened
Great pics of the 250 SEAL edition :thumbsup:
The 250 rotary XP-G2 is the best configuration in the current HDS lineup.. (IMHO)

Thanks for posting, -Ron

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah it's a rotary. He added it to the site when I requested that combination for a custom order.

recDNA

Flashaholic
Yeah it's a rotary. He added it to the site when I requested that combination for a custom order.
Good choice on your part. This is killing me. Is the beam ringy on a wall? I sold my 170n due to the rings in the beam.

Lithium466

Enlightened
Can anyone modify an HDS to have two different emitters?
A triple is possible, but without another driver, not very interesting. I think I've seen double emitters with twin reflectors, but what exactly are you looking for?

Stoneking

Enlightened
A triple is possible, but without another driver, not very interesting. I think I've seen double emitters with twin reflectors, but what exactly are you looking for?

I'm interested in an XP-L and a Nichia 219, I prefer the XP-L emitter but sometimes it's difficult to determine colors. My Rotary is always with me and having to ability to switch emitters with a click would be incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.