HDS Systems EDC #21

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received my NB45 Hi Cri Executive today! Sweet color rendering. Compared to my nichia 219b, 4000K, R9050 the NB45 does not have the tan tint.

The NB45 reminds me of my 250 Lumen HDS LED but with a significantly higher color rendering.

The NB45 provides an excellent contrast to the 219b, 4000K, R9050 (Henry's no longer in stock high CRI LED emitter). My favorite High CRI LED emitter is the 219b, 4000K, R9050 mostly because my environment has a lot of browns (wooden furniture, wooden floors, fallen leaves, etc) and that LED renders the brown colors best.

Edit add: Both of these LED's are awesome! Plus, I have enough Thors Hammer Custom Leather holsters to carry both.

Last edited:

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the report! Very exciting. I was kinda hoping to be the first kid on the block to get one, but alas, mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Tejasandre

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine is scheduled today, but hasn't shown any movement. Even if I get it, my observations aren't as insightful:p

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
Am I allowed to ask how many people bought aluminum 4500K R9080's on July 6th? I'm sure it's a rare beast but I'm curious to know how many are roaming the wild.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Am I allowed to ask how many people bought aluminum 4500K R9080's on July 6th? I'm sure it's a rare beast but I'm curious to know how many are roaming the wild.

I'm such a jerk. I just had to keep you in suspense for a little. 30 went out, which is what we had.

Tejasandre

Flashlight Enthusiast
So the post office decided to send my new HDS on an hds around the world trip. From az to tx via Hawaii!!!

Hope they get pics.

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
So the post office decided to send my new HDS on an hds around the world trip. From az to tx via Hawaii!!!

Hope they get pics.

That's terrible! The Post Office has gone off the rails lately. I've experienced shipping delays due to misdirected packages recently as well. Fortunately, my HDS has made it in town and is scheduled for delivery today.

Edit: I gave serious thought to driving to Tuscon to pick up my new HDS personally. That didn't work out but I'm always nervous when shipping something valuable.

ven

Flashaholic
Edit: I gave serious thought to driving to Tuscon to pick up my new HDS personally. That didn't work out but I'm always nervous when shipping something valuable.

That just has to be about as good as it can get!!! Hogo leather shop, few pints of rum and a hand delivered HDS...................yep its up there at the top.

Tejasandre

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's terrible! The Post Office has gone off the rails lately. I've experienced shipping delays due to misdirected packages recently as well. Fortunately, my HDS has made it in town and is scheduled for delivery today.

With a quick detour to the islands. Lol

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's here!

IMG-1141.jpg

I double checked my payment receipt. I did order mine with a silver bezel, although I quite like this one. None too concerned. All I have to do now is program it and wait for dark!

@Tejasandre. Sorry, not trying to rub it in.

Tejasandre

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's here!

IMG-1141.jpg

I double checked my payment receipt. I did order mine with a silver bezel, although I quite like this one. None too concerned. All I have to do now is program it and wait for dark!

@Tejasandre. Sorry, not trying to rub it in.

Hate you.

J/k. How about some beam shots tonight to help hold me over. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.