HDS Systems EDC Holsters # 1

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
I personally like the last image and the dragon 2 up from the bottom. So I guess that is #2 and #4, but they would all make great stamps along with your imagination; I can see great potential for any kind of holster, etc

Out of those I'm liking the last image the most

I think I need to stay away from here. I'll just focus on the thread where we wait for the lights...but that might not be safe either:laughing:

Last edited:

JPA261

Flashlight Enthusiast
I personally like the last image and the dragon 2 up from the bottom. So I guess that is #2 and #4, but they would all make great stamps along with your imagination; I can see great potential for any kind of holster, etc

Out of those I'm liking the last image the most

I think I need to stay away from here. I'll just focus on the thread where we wait for the lights...but that might not be safe either:laughing:
I agree on #2 and #4. Both those look sweet

Johnnyh

Enlightened
I really like the dragons. In East Asia, the dragon is a symbol of great power, wisdom and good fortune. To be born in the Year of the Dragon is so desirable, birth rates are known to spike during those years. I'm not Asian nor am I a believer in astrology but...just in case...I have several dragon-emblazoned objects around!

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really like the dragons. In East Asia, the dragon is a symbol of great power, wisdom and good fortune. To be born in the Year of the Dragon is so desirable, birth rates are known to spike during those years. I'm not Asian nor am I a believer in astrology but...just in case...I have several dragon-emblazoned objects around!

I am year of the monkey. I make funny faces and throw feces at people.
I tend to go for a lot of Celtic/Norsk designs doncha know. Uff da boy. It's the Norwegian in me mixed with a bit of Irish... wanna fight about it? Though, I spent a decade in Japan, so I also like a lot of the oriental art especially sumie (black ink brush paintings).

This is one other I am thinking about having done into a stamp. It's actually a symbol for Loki... and no, in case anyone was wondering, I am most definitely NOT a pagan. I just find the art and history interesting.

il-570xn-1216713903-75c8-copy.jpg

moltenmag

Enlightened
These are a few of the images I am thinking about having made into stamps. Thoughts?

Like the top and 3rd one down. I like simpler designs for stamps. They're easier to read when shrink down. Below is a quick rough sketch I did... :)

2md5d3c.jpg

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somebody was asking about green snake and I can't remember if it was in a PM or somewhere else. It's a ***** getting old.
Anyway, yes. I have two green water snake skins.

img-1186.jpg

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
So the dual doesn't have a clip or belt loop?

That's always an idea. I wouldn't need duals, but just protection from other things in my pocket for when i don't want/need to use a holster on my belt

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
So the dual doesn't have a clip or belt loop?

That's always an idea. I wouldn't need duals, but just protection from other things in my pocket for when i don't want/need to use a holster on my belt

No clips. It's been riding in my pocket for over a month. I hardly even notice it. While I recognize that it's more mass than some will want to carry, I find it to be ideal.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ordered yesterday, shipping out today. Guess if I was making Kydex, I could take 7 weeks instead of 1 day.
img-1193.jpg

And one for Henry. Horizontal belt loop carry.

img-1194.jpg

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
...Horizontal belt loop carry.

What is the benefit of going to horizontal carry? In that position would you recommend a Flap for the novice flash light person?

BTW, with all of these neat holster designs coming out I am now checking the Thors Hammer Custom Leather Web store every day.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
What is the benefit of going to horizontal carry? In that position would you recommend a Flap for the novice flash light person?

BTW, with all of these neat holster designs coming out I am now checking the Thors Hammer Custom Leather Web store every day.

I only put stuff in there when I have time to make stuff I have had ideas for. The tritium inserts would be an example. That is new. Generally, I just make what folks ask for, and if they aren't specific, I do the standard open top design, but pretty much whatever someone comes up with, if it doesn't break the laws of physics, I'll try.

moltenmag

Enlightened

Able to move/bend freely while walking. Less chance of injury if you fall. If I owned a holster, I would definitely carry horizontal. Plus aesthetically... it looks much better.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Able to move/bend freely while walking. Less chance of injury if you fall. If I owned a holster, I would definitely carry horizontal. Plus aesthetically... it looks much better.

It's also good for people with fat rolls. The light doesn't stick into the fat. That is not Henry's problem, it's mine. Henry wanted one like this for driving.

I need a break for a day or two from the leather shop. Managed to cut my hand and my foot in the span of .1 seconds. Don't ask... but having opposable halluces does speed up production.

Latest posts