HDS UV light... On SALE October 23rd.

Stoneking

Enlightened
Will have to restrain myself from taking this to the restroom.

I highly suggest you do use restraint....
I didn't, so I spent the weekend with my wife washing and scrubbing every square inch of the bathrooms in our new house.

I also thought it'd be wise to use it in a bathroom at work.... I don't use that bathroom anymore.

It is a pretty sweet light though.

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just...food for thought. Yes some bodily fluids flouresce, and it's gross. But many cleaners contain phosphorus compounds which also flouresce. So yeah, that could be a nasty mess all over the room, but it could also be soap/cleaner residue that didn't get rinsed away. Especially in bathrooms and kitchens.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Arcoholic

Enlightened
Just...food for thought. Yes some bodily fluids flouresce, and it's gross. But many cleaners contain phosphorus compounds which also flouresce. So yeah, that could be a nasty mess all over the room, but it could also be soap/cleaner residue that didn't get rinsed away. Especially in bathrooms and kitchens.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I like the way you think. I will go with that one especially in hotel rooms and the like. Lol

wweiss

Enlightened
Got mine last week. With the Woods filter window it makes a huge difference in cast and fluorescence of objects. Very satisfied.

robd88

Newly Enlightened
Will there be a second run of these? I'm really interested if there is...or if someone fell out of love with theirs?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will there be a second run of these? I'm really interested if there is...or if someone fell out of love with theirs?

There was a second run and we are now sold out. I don't know if there will be a third run... if there is, it won't be for some time.

Arcoholic

Enlightened
Got mine not sure if should jump for joy or throw up. Used it in a dimly lit public restroom and decided to take my business elsewhere.
This light is amazing.

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got mine not sure if should jump for joy or throw up. Used it in a dimly lit public restroom and decided to take my business elsewhere.
I can also recommend in case you are on vacation in a hotel, checking the restroom, bed, .... any I am pretty sure you will never do vacation again in hotels.

The good point is you save a lot of money than you can invest for additional HDS lights. :D

robd88

Newly Enlightened

I found one. Very cool light.

Seattle Sparky

Newly Enlightened
Even though I plan on protecting mine, I am curious if woods glass is more prone to scratches than UCL glass used in regular HDS. Is it possible to buy a spare lens ?

K-T

*Moderator*
Good to know this one is gone - I was hesitating every day to grab it. :thinking::grin2::crackup:

sledhead, the lights were gone at HDS, K&T bought some and had them availiable in their store.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Henry and I discussed getting some more AND a few extra Wood's lenses for folks who wanted spares.
It is going to take awhile though.