Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

richpalm

Banned
Non-light stuff from Manafont, a backup Inova 24/7 from greedbay, and emitters and 7135's from Illumination Supply. (XML's to see if I can do something with a 3D Mag with no machine shop!

Just got the TK70-of course I want the Thailand version...

Rich

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Insurance premium for my bike.
I did go over to Henry's and pick up another HDS rotary on Friday. Seems silly to have him mail it when I live a few miles away.
Would have a 4 Seven's X10 in the mail, but I know a dealer in town who gives me my 4 Sevens fix... maybe tomorrow!

whiteoakjoe

Enlightened
New to this forum, hope I did not make a mistake but ordered a 4Sevens Quark AA2 Turbo yesterday. Just hoping it is not a mistake. :shakehead

JohnnyBravo

Enlightened
A Trustfire F22 single AA/14500 Stainless Steel light. I ordered it from the Solarforce website for $25 USD. They claim 320 lumens. Every day I check my mailbox, I get excited! Can anyone relate? This light will be #24 in my collection...PS. I live close to an airport that has some kind of airshow yearly, and it's always nice to see/hear the F22 Raptor fly by. WOW. Nice plane.

AndyS

Newly Enlightened
TrustFire X8 XM-LT6. Ordered a week ago from Manafont. Patience.

Lightdadark

Newly Enlightened
Well I think I have a Mag reflector on the way from the Sandwich Shoppe but i"m not sure... I haven't recieved any sort of order confirmation, or shipping notice. ?

eebowler

Flashlight Enthusiast
1) Three P7 Heatsinks. (a month wait)
2) Two Neutral XML LEDs on 14mm boards. (not sure)
3) Misc order from KD (should be coming but the order 'does not exist'.)
4) High current switches and two MR11, 6V, 20W lamps from Batteryspace.com (One more week!)

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
1x elektrolumens little bruiser (elektrolumens AKA: Wayne)
2 x SF M2's bored (1x shao.fu.tzer & 1x oveready)
1x SF C2 bored and cerakote white (bored by pressionworks & cerakote by bugsy714)
1x M3 cerakote white with black bezel ( M3
shao.fu.tzer & cerakote bugsy714 )
1x M3 body bored ( CPF MP & bored by Oveready)
1x C2 body bored (
shao.fu.tzer)
4 x Cryos Cooling Bezel 3x HA III Natural 1x black (ronac)
4 x UCL clear lenses (Oveready
2x M2 bezels Crenellated (Oveready)
3 x Nailbender drop-in's (Dave)
1x E series pill drop in (Illumination Supply)
1 x M3 head crenellated bezel type
2x Z41 tail caps (
shao.fu.tzer)
2x Lanyards in Black & white "Storm Troopers" (FlashlightInMyPocket)
3x pelican cases one being the IM3300 storm rifle case (should hold a few lights).

Box of parts being done in bright white cerakote including Cryo bezel, Jetbeam PC-25, LF seraph turbohead, tailcaps & other bezels (by bugsy714)

Maybe this has help me relies I have a problem ? After looking at this list of gear coming and what has turned up in the mail last week I think it has awaken me in that I do have a problem.
Last week I had two parcels turn up that I forgot I even ordered.
I think I will have a break for awhile and enjoy what I have now and what's already coming.
Well after the 226650 host TnC Products are looking at making then that will be the last.

And the P60 drop in to go into that host then 100% thats it.

cheers

Last edited:

S1LVA

Enlightened
I picked up an M3LT-S over on the MP. The 400 lumen version. It will be here on Monday but I wish I had it to take to the beach house this weekend!

My HDS 200 Tactical and my Oveready Triple C2 will suffice for my weekend trip :)