Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

TheTomas

Newly Enlightened
Yes. I actually posted there, as you can see, but I haven't gotten an answer to my question of what to do to protect the lens during sandblasting. I'm thinking of putting some tape on the lens, but I'd really like to know that will work before I mess up my light.

KLowD9x

Banned
ThruNite Neutron 2A in neutral white.

I only have two more cool white LEDs to get rid of before I have nothing but neutral white emitters. I have seen the light!

gearhead1972

Newly Enlightened
A Malkoff 3-6 D Mag drop for a 2D host that will run 3 3500 mah NiMH 1/2D's that I got coming from Battery Junction along with a Tenergy charger. Also, a Fusion 36 drop in for an old 2C mag. Now all my old mags will be up to date lol, they are just lights that hang around the doors and windows of the house for nocturnal creature watching.

anethema

Newly Enlightened
Quark 123^2 Turbo "X". MMM 450 OTF lumens in a throwey light in a small package.

slimb

Newly Enlightened
i have 2 zebralight h31, one red and one white in the mail ( i hope)

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
e11xk.jpg

tolkaze

Enlightened
1. Maelstrom S18 - In the mail, on the way
2. Jayrob modded maglite - In the build queue, hopefully in the post in a few weeks

egrep

Enlightened
Swissbianco EX10 Sunburst, Whetstone and Patriot (looking for Magma). Lummi Wee NS w/ two locators(?). Mac's Custom EDC (Violet, SST-50), JHenko handmade D10 w/ 10 trits, 2 and 3 trit electronic switches for my Gavina tailcaps. Quark Turbo-X, Prism, 9V tactical head, tactical tailcap. 2 Giant Steve KU Tritium pendants, Peter Atwood 2 Ti Pests, 8 Blu Ano Ti Lanslides.

All in the mail or about to be on Monday. Am I one lucky (and crazy) ******* or what?
:lovecpf:

Edit: Wee NS arrived today (8/15) ! (no paid for tritium markers though) and so did the Atwood Lanslides!

Added a Gatlight V.2, should be here this week too!

Last edited:

eloreno

Newly Enlightened
A H51w and SC600. I'm liking the ZebraLights.

Sent from the adirondacks using Tapatalk

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any day a Ledlenser P5, which I sent back for repair or change because of unconsistent and fast changing brightness, some contact issue. And in some week I hope for two Xeno E03.