Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not a flashlight, but I have en ebike motor and battery coming in to convert my fat-bike. Bought a roadrunner for my wife last year so she could go riding with me. But it's so much fun I want one for myself, though I went with a much more powerful one.

Ray_of_Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
It arrived few days ago.
Anthony

Attachments

• IMG_20240424_213642.jpg
    IMG_20240424_213642.jpg
    845.6 KB · Views: 27

Ray_of_Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
What a beast.

Every time I get the itch for one of these sons'aguns, I remind myself that they are of nearly no use in the swamp.
Nothing is far enough away but the moon.
I have no use for most of my flashlights. I just like what they do, and how they are engineered. That's being a flashaholic pure and simple...

tex.proud

Enlightened
Malkoff Headlamp Holder
McClicky Switch, Boot, and Retainer
M61N (high)
Crenelated MDX-22.3 Head Black HA III
MDX Head Lens and Head Gasket - MDX 16.5

I just can't seem to stop getting ideas to put together.

Need More Malkoff (In my best Christopher Walken cowbell voice)

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Thrunite Catapult Mini Metal Grey.

Just ordered one a few minutes ago. Another member mentioned Thrunite is having a 50% off Flash Sale on their official Website. It's only seven options, but heck; 50% off.

Coupon Code: SFS

Instead of the listed $49.95, I paid just under $25.oo ($6.oo shipping).
Sweet deal. I have a Catapult already, figured why not get a Mini one too.

tex.proud

Enlightened
Malkoff Headlamp Holder
McClicky Switch, Boot, and Retainer
M61N (high)
Crenelated MDX-22.3 Head Black HA III
MDX Head Lens and Head Gasket - MDX 16.5

I just can't seem to stop getting ideas to put together.

Need More Malkoff (In my best Christopher Walken cowbell voice)
Yeah, quoting myself...that's what is currently in the mail. This is what arrived.

After LEGOing some things I had a 18650 to E series body lying there useless, so naturally I had to get a VME head and M61NLL that arrived today.

20240425_153539.jpg

I might have a Malkoff Mischief Bug.

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I lost count of my collection over a decade ago.
It's either hundreds of lights, or thousands.
Not including Glow-Sticks, or flashlight accessories.

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
M61N (high)
I have one and imagine you'll like it. I carried mine one night to take the trash out and liked it (which wasn't a proper test), but it hasn't been outside since. I need to find an appropriate body etc. which better meets my needs than the one I currently have. I wasn't planning a 'project light', but I guess that's what I have. Now I need to find time to figure out what to get, and find a little more in the budget...again;-) I think I'll enjoy it some day.

tex.proud

Enlightened
I have one and imagine you'll like it. I carried mine one night to take the trash out and liked it (which wasn't a proper test), but it hasn't been outside since. I need to find an appropriate body etc. which better meets my needs than the one I currently have. I wasn't planning a 'project light', but I guess that's what I have. Now I need to find time to figure out what to get, and find a little more in the budget...again;-) I think I'll enjoy it some day.
I plan on using the M61N (High) on my rifle set up for 100 yds. Here in the Piney Woods of East Texas if your taking a shot beyond that it's along a Power Line Right-of way or something.

Received the M61NLL today. Waiting for it to get dark outside, but so far the 80 lm is just about perfect for indoors. I put it in a VME Head on a 18650 to E Series body. (Middle)

20240425_162233.jpg

1. MDC CR123 Body MDC Li-Ion V1 Head
2. MDC 16650 Neutral
3. The M61NLL VME 18650
4. MDX Head MD21700 Body
5. MDC 2xAA Body MDC CR123 Neutral Head

Your Module would fit in a VME head on 1,2,3 or 5 body...or the MDX Head with 4.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Thrunite TN50 Black.

More I thought about it, with this sale going on, more I couldn't resist.
With the other six Thrunite models on there, you save a decent chunk of money. But the TN50 at $260, half off! Had to have it at $130 w/ Free shipping. Had to. Yes, design is about 5 years old. Yes, it uses not only proprietary batteries that you can't replace, but also a proprietary charger too. Yes, it's probably getting discontinued along with its charger.... But dang, that is a great price for what you're getting.

Ironically, saving 50% off allowed me to get a sweet 5160 custom-made Bowie knife (12-inch blade w/ bone handle) off of Etsy that I realized was also priced 50% off. Apparently today is Sweet Deals Day! :)